Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ICF-Soft Formula Shortcut - Version 1.00
by ICF-Soft

Introduction
This plugin adds a lot of usefull shortcuts to use in formulas.

In skills and items there are fields to place a formula to determine damage and heal. Also is known that some plugins enables more places to put formulas like in notes, comments, plugin params, etc...

Sometimes there isn't enough space or formulas become too complicated.

With this plugin you can use some shortcuts and simplify formulas to make the effect you want.

Note: This is an initial working version. To get latest version with all it's functionalities go to blog post or my plugin list.

Features

• Check highest/lowest param.
  • Check HP/MP/TP rate, percentage and loss from user or user's team.
  • Check entire team ATK/DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK.

How to Use

Use inside formula fields and plugin enabled formula fields. Some formula examples:

a.highparam() - b.lowparam() / 2
a.allteamwound() - b.teamwound()
a.entiremat() - b.entiremdf() / 2

More inside plugin.

Download
You can downolad from mediafire: Version 1.00.
You can find blog entry and check for updates here.

Terms of use
Free for commercial and non-commercial games.
If commercial, a free copy of your game whould be fine.
Credit to ICF-Soft.
Do not repost without permision.

Credit and Thanks
- ICF-Soft

Author's Notes
It can give more depth to formulas. I'd like to know more needed shortcuts to add.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309