ICF-Soft Params Core

4rmr3d1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The question might be silly, but i want to understand how to work with it.
I create the PParam1 and PParam2 which depends on PParam1.
1578258520618.png
And output them here with your other plugin. How to those params with skills? for example: simple attack would cost like.. 4 energy, defence resotre 2 and etc
1578258365313.png
Is it possible to create a gauge out of PParam2 and display it in battle as an hp or mp?

Last edited:

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Current plugin version is 1.08. This version allows gauges and to spend/refill from a gauge from skills you'll also need skill core.
There is an issue when trying to go from forum to blog post. Yo can go here to see all plugins.

4rmr3d1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, how to configure these things?
1578272659542.png
1578272688694.png
I create the stanima as PParameter and energy as CParameter. I Should add these options in a filed by myself? Also the short name for the CParameter is not included there by default ? And how to call it in status menu plugin to show it in battles ?

UPD: I think, i understood how to use it. I able to show it in Menu and Battle, but the cost doesn't work as i see.

i create the value
Code:
["{\"Name Basic\":\"ene\",\"Full Name Basic\":\"Energy\",\"Name Counter\":\"ene\",\"Full Name Counter\":\"Energy\",\"Abreviation\":\"ene\",\"Base\":\"this.sta * 2\",\"Base Eval\":\"this.sta * 2\",\"Limits\":\"(this.isActor())? [0, 999, 1200] : [0, 999, 1200]\",\"Buff Icons\":\"\",\"Debuff Icons\":\"\",\"Color1\":\"white\",\"Color1\":\"green\",\"Reset Type\":\"3\"}"]
after i am added
Code:
<ene cost value 4>
to the Note of the Skill and nothing happend or where should i add the formula ?

Last edited:

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By using numbers as colors you pick a color from the palete inside windowskin image. If you want to use a html color you can use #000 for black or #fff for white as examples.

I'll give a possible configuration for energy:
Name Basic: menr
Full Name Basic: Max energy
Name Counter: enr
Full Name Counter: Energy
Abreviation: EN
Icon: 0
Base: 30 15
Base Eval: this.sta * 2
Reset Type: 1
Reset Value: 1
Color1: 3
Color2: 11
Limits: (this.isActor())? [0, 999, 1200] : [0, 999, 1200]

I hope this will help you.

EDIT:
There are three ways to us a cparam as cost for a skill:
Code:
<enr cost 4>
<enr cost 4%>
<enr cost 4 1%>
First is an exact 4 energy, second is a 4% of max energy and third is 4 plus 1% of max energy.

Last edited:

4rmr3d1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By using numbers as colors you pick a color from the palete inside windowskin image. If you want to use a html color you can use #000 for black or #fff for white as examples.

I'll give a possible configuration for energy:
Name Basic: menr
Full Name Basic: Max energy
Name Counter: enr
Full Name Counter: Energy
Abreviation: EN
Icon: 0
Base: 30 15
Base Eval: this.sta * 2
Reset Type: 1
Reset Value: 1
Color1: 3
Color2: 11
Limits: (this.isActor())? [0, 999, 1200] : [0, 999, 1200]

EDIT:
There are three ways to us a cparam as cost for a skill:
Code:
<enr cost 4>
<enr cost 4%>
<enr cost 4 1%>
First is an exact 4 energy, second is a 4% of max energy and third is 4 plus 1% of max energy.
Thanks,it's really helps a lot. But i don't get 1 thing.The help section says that recover is only allow as variation of skill.
For example, i want to recover my CParameter when using spell Defence, how should script look like?
Code:
<cparam recover value>
doesn't work.
or maybe how to initialize this variation if its possible?
Code:
<skill variation name>
  ene recover 2
</skill variation>

Last edited:

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Skill variations have other pourpose. To recover energy througth a defense skill you can use something like these:
Code:
<RECOVER CPARAM: enr 40>
<RECOVER CPARAM: enr RATE 40>
First one recovers 40 energy and second one recovers 40% energy.

Remember that you have to use same cparam name for every notetag to ensure that cparam works as intended.

nox24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm trying to display the custom parameters on the equipment screen but it's not showing.
I'm able to display them on the status scene, but no matter what I do, the equipment screen won't change. Am I doing something wrong?

1583213990114.png

1583214007300.png

1583214024094.png

I started a new project and disables most of the plugins, and the equip scene still won't change. can I get some help with this?

1583214109681.png

1583214119491.png

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @nox24,
There is a limited number of params based on window height. Equip status window has room for 6 params only. You can make most significant parameters to be shown.

nox24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for that, I managed to show the custom parameters now on the new test project, but when I tried it with my main project it doesn't work anymore. Am I right to assume it's not compatible with yanfly equipcore?
1583254934964.png
Equip core on

1583255007106.png
Equip core off

If that's the case, I'll just remove equipcore and use the default equipscene. Thanks a lot for the great plugins!

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's equip core uses an entirely different equip scene.
In my blog there is a plugin that allows to show these params with some Yanfly plugins.

nox24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you SO MUCH! I'm able to display them now on the equip scene.

1583281184190.png

acowasto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
nope
Primarily Uses
Other
@ICF-Soft
Hi. I'm using your Parameters Core plugin with DreamX Show Parameters (Your YEP Show Parameters plugin doesn't remove level and I don't want to see it) to display new parameters on Status and Equip windows, but both (DreamX and Yours Show Parameters plugin) doesn't display icons, in both Status and Equip windows. Am I doing something wrong or just assumed they should be displayed after writing the icon number in Parameters Core plugin?

Also, is there a way to display the parameter in finite number, like 12/100 (Like in Galv Weapon Proficieny plugin) instead of 12 or 12%, best in new page in status menu?

And also as I'm writing here, asking for help, I may also raport about your Main Utility plugin having some issue with the Lightning and Time Editor, because having them both installed is causing an error:
this.switchLimits[index].update is not a function
on the Lightning and Time Editor plugin side.
Kinda sad I have to give up on one of two great plugins.

Spoofuss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Question:
Is there a way to have the new stats link to other stats say, who have a strength stat and for every 2 points in it, it will add 1 point to attack
And say for vitality for every 1 point it add 2 maxhp and per 2 points it adds 1 point to defense etc. etc.?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ICF-Soft
Is there a way to use a CParam for skills? As in, instead of using MP, you use a CParam.

EDIT: I see the CParam commands, but I have no clue on how to use the gain command to decrease my CParam.

Last edited:

Loune

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ICF-Soft , all your plugin link in your blog seems to be hijacked, they all lead to some malicious site. T_T

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe it's a bit late for someone but I'll try to answer all.
@acowasto
Showing icons depends on plugins themselves. My status menu plugin has some option for finite numbers.

@Spoofuss
There is actually a way to do this but it overrides default bparam base. I'm making something to avoid this issue.

@LetsTryThatAgain
It's possible with my skill core plugin.

@Loune
There are 5 second ads that lead to the plugins.

Spoofuss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Oh that would be awesome

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have a problem, where I'm trying to create a cparam that drains whenever you're dashing. The problem is that it isn't playing nice with Yanfly's Class Base Params for some reason, and I need that to create the level up formula. What's going on?

Attachments

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to create elemental resistance with this?

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have a problem, where I'm trying to create a cparam that drains whenever you're dashing. The problem is that it isn't playing nice with Yanfly's Class Base Params for some reason, and I need that to create the level up formula. What's going on?
You can't place 'gainSilentEn' function out of a character. You have to refer to the character 'en' is substracted, then apply 'gainSilentEn' to character.
Is it possible to create elemental resistance with this?
Yes, but you need also a plugin that can use formulas for elemental resistance. My Elemen Core does something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing some Kingdom come: Deliverance. It's an interesting game... But for the first time ever I'm disappointed with Czech in a Czech game.
Anyone else find themselves skipping through spoken dialogue in games if they've finished reading said dialogue in the textbox? I do. Happens more often in JRPGs with me. I frequently finish reading the dialogue long before the VA is done speaking.
I've been pretty busy working on my Might and Magic inspired project. I've got the code for instructors in place, and I just finished up with the trap and resistance tests. The project is going very smoothly. I'm also learning more about Javascript which is helping out a lot. Arrays, they are your best friend!
Did some animated message faces. But why not animate menu faces too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyM1992