ICF-Soft Yanfly Compatability (Added Screenshots)

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by VillainFan42, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Argenrost

Argenrost Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread but I didn't want to make a new one because it's so closely relevant to my problem.

I need a similar sort of compatibility patch to get ICF-Soft parameters working with Yanfly's plugins, but I primarily need it for the Status core. I've tried multiple combinations of enabling/disabling/reordering plugins to use the ICF-Soft version of the status menu within a largely Yanfly base, but nothing seems to be working.

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Argenrost You are hi-jacking a thread and our Forum Rules, which you can read here, ask you not to.

Please start a new thread in JS Plugin Requests, providing a link in your opening post to the web page where you got this plugin that you want to be compatible. That way, if anyone who wants to help needs to check something, they don't have to go hunting.

3. TrentenniSfigati

TrentenniSfigati Drummer Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    any news on the updates with status core?

4. VillainFan42

VillainFan42 Fan of Villains Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So, I'm getting back to work on the game and this plugin is all of a sudden not working. I've been going through my plugins and I can't find the one that's getting in the way of this plugin affecting the displayed parameters.

SupportScreenshot.PNG

I'll be willing to send someone the game (or what little I have of it so far) to see if they can figure out what's causing the issue.

5. ICF-Soft

ICF-Soft Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Does this problem happen on every window that should work or just equip scene?

Also you can check console log to see if there is any incompatibility.

6. VillainFan42

VillainFan42 Fan of Villains Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You're never gonna believe what happened. I started the game up like normal, went into the equipment section, and the problem still happened. I opened up the console log, and I kid you not, the menu IMMEDIATELY switched over to the custom one.

I'll come back here if I have more problems though.