Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ICF-Soft Yanfly show params compatibility - Version 1.00
by ICF-Soft

Introduction

This plugin allows you to show parameters created with ICFSoft Params Core in some Yanfly plugins.

Actually it works with Yanfly Equip core, Item core, Shop menu core and attach augments but will be work with more. Must be below all of them.

How to Use

All config is done througth plugin options. There are fields where placing the name of the params that will be shown.

Download
You can downolad from pastebin: Version 1.00.
You can find blog entry and check for updates here.

Terms of use
  • Free for commercial and non-commercial games.
  • If commercial, a free copy of your game whould be fine.
  • Credit to ICF-Soft.
  • Do not repost without permision.

Credit and Thanks
  • ICF-Soft

zelanius

Mechanics Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ICF-Soft , there is one more compatibility I think needed, which is Ramza's plugins.

Ramza's Dual Wield splits your offhand into a different attack with it's own ATK value. From what I understand from Ramza, it calls the attack value for main hand and offhand ATK via a function MHCalc() and OHCalc(), and it automatically splits the ATK into half a Col each for main hand and offhand. Ramza has menu extension of his own for YEP, but due to compatibility issues, if I try to use both, one will override the other depending on the plugin positioning. Not sure if you would mind updating this plugin or adding a compatibility fix? This is the main one I have having issues with.

This is the only plugin I see (or at least I am using) which seems to differ greatly from other custom param plugins, as it calls a function instead of creating an actual param (I could be wrong).

EDIT: I found the solution! I simply created Nparams and using the script from Ramza to call the respective attacks in conjunction with the Lunatic mode of the Custom Param plugins, then add those Nparams in.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aulberon