Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ICF-Soft Yanfly show params compatibility - Version 1.00
by ICF-Soft

Introduction

This plugin allows you to show parameters created with ICFSoft Params Core in some Yanfly plugins.

Actually it works with Yanfly Equip core, Item core, Shop menu core and attach augments but will be work with more. Must be below all of them.

How to Use

All config is done througth plugin options. There are fields where placing the name of the params that will be shown.

Download
You can downolad from pastebin: Version 1.00.
You can find blog entry and check for updates here.

Terms of use
  • Free for commercial and non-commercial games.
  • If commercial, a free copy of your game whould be fine.
  • Credit to ICF-Soft.
  • Do not repost without permision.

Credit and Thanks
  • ICF-Soft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4cheetos201v2