ICF-Soft + Yanfly: Status Menu parameter display

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Argenrost, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Argenrost

Argenrost Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I unwittingly found myself posting in this thread before realizing doing so wasn't within the forum rules, but the request I have is very similar to the content there.

For the project I'm working on we're using a significant portion of Yanfly's engine as the core supplemental material for a lot of things we need, but our game has more base parameters than what RMMV provides by default. So we're also using ICF-Soft's tools for custom parameters, but as a result we need to be able to display those additional parameters in relevant menus.

ICF-Soft provided a small script in the other thread to do something like this with the Equip, Item, and Shop menus, which will likely be helpful for what we eventually need, but our primary focus is to have this available for the Status Menu Core.

The reason I'm making a thread post here is because I've tried multiple different configurations of enabling/disabling/reordering plugins and nothing seems to be working. Enabling ICF-Soft's Status Menu plugin does nothing while Yanfly's plugins are active (which makes sense), but they don't seem to work when Yanfly's Status Menu Core and Equip Core plugins are disabled either. If anyone knows of a way to set these up that an additional script/plugin isn't necessary, that would be ideal, but otherwise I would need something that makes this possible.

Thank you all in advance for your help.