overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Resource Type: Icons (and "technically" Animations)

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: I need is an icon of a cleaning supply for a weapon - a feather duster, a broom, ect. it doesn't really matter as long as it gets the concept across that the character is using cleaning supplies.
The main character of the project is a maid and she uses cleaning products as weapons.

Edit: I decided on Brooms only so - yeah I need a Broom Icon is needed.

I no longer need the second half at all so I hid it behind the spoiler tag.
On a side note - less required (I could in theory just get creative with already existing animations).

I was wondering if anyone has or could make skill/attack animations for things like a spilling/splashing bucket (on like the enemy's head), a cleaning basin falling from the sky to hit the enemy, a broom sweeping across the battlefield, soap bubbles, and whatever cute little cleaning based animations you can think of. I'm still developing her skills and some of the things I mentioned are just ideas I had.
Anyway mostly I just need the icon.

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need them like RTP Style? (I mean icons)

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question about the animations - do you have the images you want to use for the animation already and need them made into a sheet or are you starting from scratch and need help finding the images of brooms and buckets?

If you just need an animation sheet fast - the water element attacks in MV should have bubbles and whatnot that work for what you're trying to achieve. If you create a new animation sheet in GIMP or Photoshop or whathaveyou and add a few cells of buckets/brooms/etc (you could probably even use the RTP bucket tile and such) you should be able to create the animations you're after no problem!

(also, maybe I'm misreading this? if so, sorry!)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am very confused wheather you "just" need the icon for equpping them in the menu or if you need the battle weapon for the SV battler to handle (as well, or just that?).
Also for icons style matters a lot, are you really using the default MV icons?

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You need them like RTP Style? (I mean icons)
I am very confused wheather you "just" need the icon for equpping them in the menu or if you need the battle weapon for the SV battler to handle (as well, or just that?).
Also for icons style matters a lot, are you really using the default MV icons?
Default MV Icons. Just the icon for equipping.
Question about the animations - do you have the images you want to use for the animation already and need them made into a sheet or are you starting from scratch and need help finding the images of brooms and buckets?

If you just need an animation sheet fast - the water element attacks in MV should have bubbles and whatnot that work for what you're trying to achieve. If you create a new animation sheet in GIMP or Photoshop or whathaveyou and add a few cells of buckets/brooms/etc (you could probably even use the RTP bucket tile and such) you should be able to create the animations you're after no problem!

(also, maybe I'm misreading this? if so, sorry!)
Starting from scratch, but I think I'll go with yer idea for just using the RTP bucket tiles and stuff. Wonder if I can find a broom that doesn't look out of place.

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i feel like there used to be a maid behavior sprite for MV with a broom and duster and whatnot but I can’t remember who did it - but i did remember
@Avery actually has some broom resources on one of her advent calendar days of the past (I think it’s more witchy broom stuff than cleaning broom stuff) - good luck!!

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumpity bump bump! :D

A little update: I decided Peggy the Maid should only use brooms so I need the icon to be a broom.

spillycup

resident cutiepie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just to clarify, you want it to look like the mv rtp icons (rounded corners, yellow gradient, white icon)?

also what kind of broom would you like specifically? should it be rougher and witchier or more modern and square? (a picture would be nice)

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
just to clarify, you want it to look like the mv rtp icons (rounded corners, yellow gradient, white icon)?

also what kind of broom would you like specifically? should it be rougher and witchier or more modern and square? (a picture would be nice)
Yes and I guess the witch one like the one here because it'll better match the sprite used in one of her moves.

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes and I guess the witch one like the one here because it'll better match the sprite used in one of her moves.
Why dont you use that broom and crop it down a little to fit a 32x32?

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I havent looked into terms or anything regarding editing Averys resources.
I've removed the edits you posted. If you had checked, you would have known Avery does not want any reposts of edits.

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've removed the edits you posted. If you had checked, you would have known Avery does not want any reposts of edits.
Apologies, I shall send to her then. She can post of she desires :)

spillycup

resident cutiepie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
broomy1.png broomy2.png broomy3.png
i did a couple attempts if you're still interested!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

7 years of trying to plan this project... and it got an official plotline today. 7 years. I really just have no concept of order huh GHJGSJHGVGHASFH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanoql