ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is a very short question, but one that might take a lot more to answer.

Is there any way to add icons to skills, items, weapons, etc...for rm2k3? Whether it's like in RMXP, with a small picture, not a whole iconset, or like RMVX+, with groups of icons in an iconset? I don't care how complicated it is, I just want to know if there is a way.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The short answer is no. RM2003 doesn't have an iconset, it only has a small set of extra "letters". The long answer is: Create your own systems and you can add whatever you want :)

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The short answer is no. RM2003 doesn't have an iconset, it only has a small set of extra "letters". The long answer is: Create your own systems and you can add whatever you want :)
What do you mean, create your own systems?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean what I say. Eventing out your custom menu system allows you to build any menu you desire and have as much fun with icons as you want. If you create your own message skin (use Show picture and Delete picture) and set the default one to transparent, you can implement icons as pictures in your messages. It would require some very precise use of parallel process eventing though.
And so on.

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I mean what I say. Eventing out your custom menu system allows you to build any menu you desire and have as much fun with icons as you want. If you create your own message skin (use Show picture and Delete picture) and set the default one to transparent, you can implement icons as pictures in your messages. It would require some very precise use of parallel process eventing though.
And so on.
Ah okay thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naj