LunaFamiliar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!
I'm very new to these forums so I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask for help with this...

I'm currently looking to find a way to replace the basic Stats in RPGMV from the Text that is specified in the 'Terms' section of the Database, to Icons. I would want these to display in every instance across all menus where Stats would normally be displayed.
I've done a lil photoshop mockup of what I mean to help illustrate...

CURRENT

Item Scene Example (Text).PNG

WHAT I'M AFTER

Item Scene Example (Images).PNG

I have tried using text codes (like \I[143] etc) to replace the text in the 'Terms' section of the Database, and hoped that would updated it everywhere, but it didn't recognize the text code :/

I am currently using basically the full Yanfly Engine, and have all of his Core Plugins + a ton of extras installed.
Was sort of hoping something in his list of plugins would help me achieve this but it doesn't seem so.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I have no JS experience but have programmed in C# before, I can probably dip my toes into the rpg_scenes or rpg_core if I needed to, so long as I had a little direction of where to go, and what to type to make this happen.

If anyone has any suggestions or known ways of doing this please let me know.
Thank you! ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.
Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shooleam