Icons?

Mikleo

Resource Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I know that ya'll been busy with your games, but just want to ask, (Noob Question) How and Where do you use your icons?

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What icon? game icon or iconset for game?

If you referring to iconsets game like potion, attack symbols or poison icons, check in your project folders.

Since you use MV, check in folder project>img>system then you found the iconset image. 

In database, items, weapons, etc you can change icon for every items,skill, etc.

Is this the answer you looking for?

Mikleo

Resource Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What icon? game icon or iconset for game?

If you referring to iconsets game like potion, attack symbols or poison icons, check in your project folders.

Since you use MV, check in folder project>img>system then you found the iconset image. 

In database, items, weapons, etc you can change icon for every items,skill, etc.

Is this the answer you looking for?

I actually meant certain events where you use said icons, since lots of people seems to want to use them. I've been developing two games now, but I somehow avoided using them. So, I'm just curious. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you need to tell us what you mean by "icons", because the icons in the RPG Makers cannot be used by events at all.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm moving this to General Discussion as I think it's the best fit for this topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti