Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys

Maybe this is just a stupid question.

How can I add another page of iconset.png. I wanted to expand iconset to 2 pages

For example, iconset1.png and iconset2.png

Thanks

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    551 KB · Views: 8

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I add another page of iconset.png. I wanted to expand iconset to 2 pages
As far i know, thats not how it works..

You have to use only 1 iconset IMG ,but you can change its size.
Only change the Lentgh, not the Width.

Add other icons below.., that has to be made very accurate, i think the best way is, to use Gimp, but you can also use paint3d for example as long you put it on the right position.
I am pretty sure you can find tutorials how to edit iconset IMGs..

For tutorial purposes, i took your attached img and changed its size, to show how the size should be changed..
(but i didnt add any other icons , these should be put below at the free place..)

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    562.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Doman is exactly right, you can't add pages but can extend the page. Avery has a tutorial as well as Visustella I believe...

Charles2020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far i know, thats not how it works..

You have to use only 1 iconset IMG ,but you can change its size.
Only change the Lentgh, not the Width.

Add other icons below.., that has to be made very accurate, i think the best way is, to use Gimp, but you can also use paint3d for example as long you put it on the right position.
I am pretty sure you can find tutorials how to edit iconset IMGs..

For tutorial purposes, i took your attached img and changed its size, to show how the size should be changed..
(but i didnt add any other icons , these should be put below at the free place..)

Do I need to add code or command ? or just simply replace picture with longer one ?

Pammercakes

Spacedust
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No coding needed. Just replace the file with your new one and it'll work. Make sure it is a .png file and named "IconSet" exactly though!

Charles2020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
got it. is there a way to expand > 2000 items?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
got it. is there a way to expand > 2000 items?
just make the IMG long enough to store 2000 icons or more, ..
also make sure that you are allowed to use these icons and give the needed credits..

Its probably better to have an iconset storage with Credits info and to use for every project only the icons which the project needs, or you have to add a lot of Credits to your project's Credit_list

Charles2020

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No. What I meant was. In the editor, there is a limit (up to 2000). How can I add item #2001 in the editor?

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No. What I meant was. In the editor, there is a limit (up to 2000). How can I add item #2001 in the editor?
oh i didnt recognized that.. idk perhaps its not possible

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use Gimp a free software to download or photoshop and all you want to do is extend the LENGTH of the CANVAS size. then simple paste in your second page of icon sets and ensure they are all lined up. best to use GIMP.
1.Set your Grids 32 x 32 it can be found next to the VIEW tab

2.Then snap to grid ( In the view tabs )

3.Then select Show grids also in the view tabs.

Once you have your grids and have expanded the CANVAS, just paste in your new image and click the move tool and hey presto Export image.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucimountfort