CorpseFather

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if this is the right spot, so if not please move, but could someone link a tutorial for using gimp to edit the iconset?
I want to add more, but im not sure how to do it.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tutorials' is where people who have made a tutorial for others to use can post it. It is also only for tutorials showing how to use a particular engine, in this case MV.

[MOVE]Useful Development Tools[/MOVE]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is no such tutorial that I know of, but I can tell you the important parts:

the width of the iconset has to stay the same, you are only allowed to add to the height/length of it.

you need to set the program to use a grid in the size of the icons, an snap-to-grid for copying existing icons (no snap if you want to paint in your own)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jl4867