Iconset?

CropseFather

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if this is the right spot, so if not please move, but could someone link a tutorial for using gimp to edit the iconset?
I want to add more, but im not sure how to do it.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tutorials' is where people who have made a tutorial for others to use can post it. It is also only for tutorials showing how to use a particular engine, in this case MV.

[MOVE]Useful Development Tools[/MOVE]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is no such tutorial that I know of, but I can tell you the important parts:

the width of the iconset has to stay the same, you are only allowed to add to the height/length of it.

you need to set the program to use a grid in the size of the icons, an snap-to-grid for copying existing icons (no snap if you want to paint in your own)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:
Browsing through Steam's Curator Connect, it seems the vast majority of curators haven't curated in months. I'm guessing people finally got tired of reviewing games for free. Can't blame them.
Satisfy my curiosity for a sec please, folks: how many people actively followed/follow my Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript series and have found them useful for learning what makes RM tick?
Tried cooking some Pasta in the Microwave Oven. The Mixed herbs seasoning I sprinkled on top tasted kinda funny, Not sure why.
The youtube algorithm introduces me to the weirdest stuff these days. Last week I got bardcore music (which is awesome by the way), this week it is gun metal covers. Stupid as it is, I can't stop listening either. Who thinks to do this, and why is it so euphoric to watch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galo