I'd like to finally introduce myself

Sereth

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi! My name is Kailey and I've been a member of the forums for a long time and have been using RPG maker for over 10 years. However, I've always been very shy and only recently have started posting and putting myself more out there. So, hello! I hope I can start making great friends and good connections on here even though I might not seem very active.

I tend to do a lot of solo/alone-projects and have a hard time sticking to one game at a time (too many ideas!), but I'm becoming more interested in commercial team projects. I have skills in art resources like portraits and sprite edits, writing and story structure, and eventing. I really hope to learn javascript soon and start contributing to the plugins board.

My favorite genres are simulation games such as the Harvest Moon/Rune Factory series, and good old classic jrpgs like Persona and Final Fantasy. I hope to finally release a commercial game based on a book I've been writing for 10 years, and I am so glad to be very close to accomplishing this dream using RPG Maker Vx Ace. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great day!

Marsigne

Hello There
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, welcome  :D

Last edited by a moderator:

peq42_

Yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese(BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome(from another new user)

BD

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Heya, welcome to the forums!

It's good to put yourself out there from time to time and this community is as good a place as any to start meeting some new people :)

You've got a lot of ambition and I hope that you're able to realize it! See you around!

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sure many people can use your skills!

It seems like a lot of people have finally decided to open up more on the forum, so you aren't alone. Welcome and enjoy yourself.

Sereth

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you all for the replies. This does make me feel better and I really hope to give back to the community since I've been using the resources everyone here gives so generously for so long.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Sorry for the delayed greeting, I have been in Mabinogi a lot lately. Lol, even when I'm not at the comp the game is still logged in, as a consequence I haven't been on any forums or facebook much lately.

Lol, sounds like we have quite a bit in common!

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello!

Good luck and welcome to the herd! (=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS