[Idea] Inventory like on a Point and Click adventure

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by AndresNobody, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndresNobody

AndresNobody Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Sorry, I'm not english, but i'll try to explain this. 

I was thinking about making a point and click adventure game on RPG Maker MV but I think that a very important thing in that type of games is the inventory. 

I think that a script that allows yo to make a fully functional visual inventory with a drag and drop option like Runaway, Monkey Island or Deponia would be great, and will open the door to a new type of games on RPG Maker. 

Well, if I didnt explain myself, there you have a video (Go to the minute 11:39)

Is somethin like this even possible on RPG Maker? 

2. AndresNobody

AndresNobody Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Nobody? :(

3. redspark

redspark Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'm interested in an adventure style inventory too.  I'm just giving this a bump.

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    redspark, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I suggest you start a new thread, though I suspect that the reason nothing was done in response to this is that if it could be done (and that's a big if) it would be a massive amount of work to do for free, so not high up any scripter's priority list unless they want it for their own game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.