ideas for elements

Sparky89

Is proberly eating one of evmaster's Brownie's.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys in my project i'm using elements as a form of attack 4 char fire - wind - water/ice - thunder.

So far i have made it so that if enemies are hit with a ( soak state ) ie they are wet then they are going to take more damage from thunder attacks.

Same if the enemy is frozen they take more damage from burn/fire attacks.

What i need is idea's for Wind/fire mix Water/fire mix Thunder/wind mix etc. thank you all!

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wind/Fire = A Fire Tornado that engulfs enemies in flame status as well as prevent enemies from attacking
Water/Fire = A High energy explosion that deals fire and water damage but each decreases its power on multiple uses
Thunder/Wind = Thunderstorm clouds acts like a drone, attacking enemies at will

Apologies if its not what you're looking for, also wouldn't it made more sense if physical attacks deals more damage on frozen enemies?

Its kinda like when metal freeze, you can hit it and destroy it easier, similar to bones or flesh when frozen

Sparky89

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wind/Fire = A Fire Tornado that engulfs enemies in flame status as well as prevent enemies from attacking
Water/Fire = A High energy explosion that deals fire and water damage but each decreases its power on multiple uses
Thunder/Wind = Thunderstorm clouds acts like a drone, attacking enemies at will

Apologies if its not what you're looking for, also wouldn't it made more sense if physical attacks deals more damage on frozen enemies?

Its kinda like when metal freeze, you can hit it and destroy it easier, similar to bones or flesh when frozen
staying away from physical its all elemental mix at the moment but yeah some good ideas exactly what i'm looking for ! thanks ANDONS3DG3

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem, also, out of curiosity, is it okay if I start a conversation with you, I got an unrelated question to ask

Sparky89

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem, also, out of curiosity, is it okay if I start a conversation with you, I got an unrelated question to ask
Youl have to pm me.

Ami

World Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to me: Wind/Fire: Create the Heat Atmosphere,greatly cause Burned State,Hi-Damage with Fire & Wind Element.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
genshin impact did it where wind would cause these states to spread to nearby enemies,
earth would cause you to get a shield reducing the dmg from the element of the state.
while all other combos would cause either a dmg detonation or a severe DoT for a few seconds/turns.

the RL logic behind this approach seems reasonable since dirt would tend to cancel out or soak up the other elements while changes in wind current could make the other elements more potent and cover a larger area

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop