Ideas for puzzles house themed

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by HelloHinnie, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelloHinnie

HelloHinnie Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese BR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I am making a game where the character is stuck in a house and in order to leave he needs to collect certain objects,but i want to implement sort of a puzzle for each item and i'm out of ideas,i alredy made a charade to open a lock and a sliding image to collect a photo.
    These are the items left:
    -A doll
    -A frame with real butterflies
    -A keychain
    -A knife
    -A kid's drawing
    Could anyone give ideas?

2. Poryg

Poryg Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps Veteran

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    A poem?

3. Vox Novus

Vox Novus Knight of Whispers Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    With dolls one aspect of their use might be to dress them up, so maybe to get the doll you have to do some sort of visual puzzle. Like maybe its in a room of mannequins and you have to solve puzzles where you find the odd one out or maybe you have to dress a mannequin up to match an image.

A kid's drawing would likely be colorful, they often use colored pencils or crayons and make them very vibrant so maybe some sort of color themed puzzle? Like needing to repeat a color sequence or follow a path of a specific color.

A key-chain holds a multitude of objects (keys), maybe a weight themed puzzle where you have to match a specific weight using a variety of objects. Maybe a maze/labyrinth where you have to go through a lot of doors?

Butterfly frame, butterflies are often associated with their wing patterns. Maybe finding camouflaged butterflies in the environment or even some sort of picture. Maybe something related to matching a visual pattern or completing a pattern.

A knife, not especially sure about this one. Knifes can be associated with cooking and cooking is something that is often a task of time management, so maybe some sort of time related task?

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This is not a Support question. If you want to explore different possibilities, please post in 'Ideas and Prototypes'. With a short query like this, you can post in 'Ideas which don't deserve their own thread.'

Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.