Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Discussion in 'Ideas and Prototypes' started by Archeia, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Sanct

Sanct Password Unenthusiast

First Language:
    Serbian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    While there's certain information that'd be useful (Like number of party members and/or bosses you're planning) I'll try to help based on different possibilities that could be logical.

If you have 1 party member ditch the combat system entirely and possibly get a bit more creative with the bosses, you could have one just be trying to talk your way out of something or one that just throws you into a deathtrap.
    A combat system with one party member is 9 times out of 10 not really fun at all

If you have more than one party member then you should add basic enemies, making skills for possibly like 3-4 characters that would just be used in boss encounters that might not be that often just really doesn't give the player time to get used to the skills and just makes them feel underutilized, having regular enemies in the game in this case is also potentially helpful to add some more different types of gameplay to give you something to do while story is going, adding a bit of variety could certainly help

Also if the amount of bosses you're planning is not something very high then you could also cut out the battle system considering you're already struggling with regular enemies.

2. SOC

SOC "God is my Judge"

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I think it is.

I've been struggling lately with writing my story/plot, it's by far my biggest road block. It used to be mapping, but now I've improved my mapping skills a bit and feel more comfortable with it, so I need to work on my story writing so I can actually put all these maps to work and use!

I have a pretty decent base and idea of what I want in my current project. I want it to be simple, straightforward, classic, cliche, basic, stereotypical, and nothing too long or ambitious. Just a simple, feel good game that I can be proud of saying "I made this." I want it to use as much of the RTP as possible, and keep things uncomplicated.

I really like Yanfly's basic JRPG structure of Town 1 -> Dungeon 1 -> Town 2 -> Dungeon 2 -> Town 3 -> Dungeon 3. I could do a fourth if necessary, but I think three works best with this idea I have.

So it's a basic classic JRPG medieval fantasy world where Town 1 is the kingdom with a castle and you have a king. With this kingdom, that I have named Aubridor, there is an archmagus that's basically the most powerful magic user in the world. He was a teacher for both the church clerics/healers and the scholars/mages, then suddenly one day he goes missing. It turns out, three special relics/artifacts are also missing from the castle vault, and the king orders three of the four party members to search him out. I want the four party members to be the stereotypical knight, cleric, mage, thief, where the knight is following the duty of his king, the cleric wants to keep balance in the world, the mage was a pupil under the archmagus, and the thief has his own mysterious motives that he slowly reveals throughout the game. Obviously the thief wouldn't be ordered by a king to do anything, so I'll write more on my idea of him later.

So I've had some ideas of what those relics are, why the archmagus took them, and what he plans to do with him. There's a very old game called Majesty I loved playing as a kid, and its first mission was for the player to retrieve the Magic Bell, Holy Book and Eternal Candle (there's little to no context of these items in Majesty, so I wanted to make my own) and these are the three relics. One idea I've had is that the archmagus has a wife, and the wife either is sacrificed by the archmagus because he discovers three rituals that bring him everlasting power, or that the wife chooses to be sacrificed so he can use these three rituals with the artifacts to resummon her from the dead with everlasting power. Another idea is that there's a stereotypical dark phantom corporal being that entices the archmagus and wife that if they do these rituals, they'll achieve everlasting power but in the end they just sacrifice them selves so the dark phantom can reborn as the final boss. Finally, there's the classic idea of the archmagus being revealed to a prophecy that there will be four heroes who will rise over him in power, he wants to always be the strongest so he tries to stop it by using these three relics to achieve everlasting power but ends up fulfilling the prophecy through it. The plot progression should be like each of the three dungeons are where the archmagus is doing the rituals with the artifacts, you fight a boss (for some reason I need help to think of) at each dungeon, then move to the next until the final dungeon is the series of final bosses from whichever idea I use. Depending on the idea, the archmagus in the end reveals he was the final sacrifice in these rituals and either the wife is reborn, he is reborn, or the dark phantom is reborn and that is the final final boss. As for the rituals, my ideas were: the ritual with the Magic Bell sounds the calling of the dead souls to make their way back to the live world, the ritual with the Holy Book allows the dead to transcend the line between dead and live world, and the ritual with the Eternal Candle gives everlasting life to the soul that successfully completes the other two. Depending on the chosen idea, I can fit the relics' purpose to the idea.

As for the thief, I want him to be traveling to Aubridor from a far away city/town where his child sister of shared orphaned parents died to starvation, because he was unable to steal enough for both of them. He catches a rumor of those three relics and how they can resurrect the dead, so he becomes interested and travels to Aubridor. Basic idea is the game starts by providing a brief intro of the archmagus, then the king informs the three party members a basic general idea of what happened and orders them to go find him. They don't know where to go or where to start, so you make your way to the pub where if you talk to thief sitting there, he says he'll only talk if you order him a drink. So, in order to make the thief join the party and have it make sense to be on this journey with them, I need a reason why. I can't really think of a compelling one, the closest thing I got is that you need to use his services for something, like lock picking, that only he can do. Or you get captured by some bad guys and you need his help to break out, something like that. What I do know is that I want him to join before you do any battles because I want to balance all my encounters with the four of them together in mind. I could even make him being from Aubridor and not traveling from anywhere else. A thief being with an uptight knight and holy cleric makes for good character dialogue and personality growth I can do throughout the game.

And that's about all I got so far with my story. I've got plenty of decent maps already made like the full castle of Aubridor finished, most of its town, and all of its shops. I even got some dungeons maps completed, like a cave and some of an ice cave. As for more inspiration of the archmagus, @JohnDoeNews made a great sliding bookcase graphic (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/secret-doorways-and-other-edits-mv.88858/) that leads to a hidden doorway so I thought maybe I could use that as part of the story telling of investigating what happened to the archmagus, how did he research these things, etc. but I haven't really come up with anything yet.

Not having these ideas settled and beginning production on my actual game rather than just keep making random maps driving me nuts. I'm losing sleep over this and just don't know what to do, and the more I stare at this fairly blank word doc the worse it gets. Nothing just comes out aside from what I've written here, and I don't feel confident at all producing based on this alone. I even tried just "winging" it and hoped it would come to me as I started writing events and text messages, which sometimes works for me if I can get into the flow, but that hasn't been working for this.

I know this was long, sorry, but thanks for reading and caring, I'm just stuck at this point and not sure what to do. I've been at this point for a very long time now.

3. trouble time

trouble time Bearer of the Word

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    It really depends, I know some games where every encounter is pre-scripted and I loved them, but you will have to focus your game a bit more. Enemies are kinda like filling, the less filling you have, the lest crust you probably want on your pie.

@SOC Your plotting so far seems fine. It is kinda generic, but that's fine, there are TONS of ways to build from generic. You can diverge from, you can parody, or you can execute the tropes you have. Diverging from the tropes is a common idea, you take what people expect then you take it in another direction. Parody is kinda the same but it tends to be comical, and executing the tropes is just trying to do it as well as possible. In my experience, things are only ever called cliche if they're not done well, so if you execute properly it'll be fine.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    SOC likes this.
  4. JohnDoeNews

JohnDoeNews Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

What if the thief, as an everlasting love for maps. Maps has always been his thing and he has plenty. That is how he gets away unseen, and can go where no-one goes. One of the maps have a mark on them. Very mysterious and maybe a clue.

If you like a twist, make the thief convince the party to steal the relic from the Archmagus instead. The archmagus seems quite a bad guy to me, specially if you go with the killing his wife thing. I'm sure your heroes could feel the same way. This would also give the thief a reason to join the party, since he wants the relics for himself.

Or... How about the thief has dirt on the cleric, and blackmails him to tel him join, or he'll spoil it to the rest of the party. And the cleric then convinces the rest of the thief his use.

Anything useful in there?

SOC likes this.
  5. EliteKilljoy

EliteKilljoy Beta Tester, English Proofer, German Translator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm just kind of looking for an idea of what to call my upcoming game because I'm...awful at names.

Basic Premise:
    You play as a member of an angelic (not religious-angelic, just a different race of creature) being. There are two sub-races of these angels: the Luxi ("light" angels) and the Tenebris ("dark" angels). The Luxi and Tenebris are on the brink of a revolution because the Tenebris are viewed as inferior. Tenebris are forced into the outskirts of the kingdom, while Luxi are considered the upper class and can be found near the center.

The planet they inhabit is full of darkness and danger. Dark creatures roam the lands outside of each kingdom. In the palace there is a crystal that emits light and keeps away the creatures, but it only fully lights where the Luxi live (the slums are darker, but not in complete darkness). The crystal not only protect the angels from the dangers of the outside world, but also gifts them with clear water and bountiful crops. It keeps things alive and growing. The Luxi are magic users and are in charge of protecting/upkeeping the life-giving crystal. The Tenebris are the grunts, the first line of defense, and are considered dispensable by the Luxi.

The angels have a prophecy that the crystal will one day be broken, ending the world. What signals the start of the prophecy is the awakening of a great beast, one larger and more fierce than any the angels have seen before. It's coming.

6. JohnDoeNews

JohnDoeNews Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Here is some title ideas based on the little info you gave:
    "The prophecy of the broken crystal"
    "Crystal Apocalypse"
    "Agnelic Apocalypse"
    "The awakening of a great beast"
    "It's coming!"

7. Redeye

Redeye Chronicles Creator

First Language:
    English
    "A Prophecy of Shadows" would sound like an interesting title. "Dawn of Darkness" could be another.
    If you wish to give your little crystal-breaking apocalypse an interesting name, then you could also name your game something like "The Sundering", "The Shattering", or "Celestial Divide".

8. Anthony D

Anthony D Villager

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Looking for some suggestions about color codes.
    Hoping this is the place right place to post, as to not arouse the wrath of our mods.

I want to give items obtained (through a quest reward, chests, etc.) a certain color depending on what they are. I tried several combinations, but for some reason or another it always feels a bit off. Perhaps someone here would be better suited than me evaluating what works best.

Tell me what you think of this choice of palette, and what you would change about it. I am using YanFly's Extended message pack, mind you, so I'm not bound to the 32 basic color codes. The text will be displayed on a transparent blue text box.

Please give hexadecimals (or color codes) with your suggestions.

Here are the types of items in my game:
    1-Items (consumables, healing, etc. A somewhat darker green seemed like the common choice.)
    2-Weapons (I kinda like orange for this)
    3-Armors (A darker blue, perhaps?
    4-Accessories (Red seems like too much.)
    5-Relics (treated like accessories, but rare, unique, and can't be sold; Tempted to use mauve.)
    6-Key items (I started with yellow. Again, it's on a blue font text box in game, so it's readable.)

Marci

9. Anthony D

Anthony D Villager

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    "Crystal Dawn" comes instantly to mind.

Sounds like you came up an interesting concept.

10. trouble time

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @EliteKilljoy I like allegory, so maybe something like SWAGMAN DAN VS THE EVILDARK BADMEN!! or maybe something like Nightfall, The Death of Paradise, The Damnation of Angels.

@Anthony D I think your color choices are fine, and I really like the idea as well.

Anthony D likes this.
  11. EliteKilljoy

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thank you so much to everyone who gave me ideas, they're all fantastic! I'll pitch them to my co-creator~

JohnDoeNews and Anthony D like this.
  12. trouble time

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    ^I really hope Swagman Dan makes the list.

13. Lyseth

Lyseth Potato Mage

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I was thinking of having a multiple endings system where based on your friendship with characters, it effects your options, so for ex: if you have max friendship with an assassin character, then you get an ending involving them, same with a mage, etc. (NOTE: whether some endings will be romance endings or not has yet to be decided)

14. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Lyseth : Sounds like it could work. I think that is what the Dragon Age and such games did, though they used romances throughout the game instead. In fact, I was toying with a similar idea for my game, but dropped it in the end as it made more sense to have the main character in a relationship when the game started.

I've been toying with rebooting one of my old DOS games I made back when I was 12. The plot was pretty simple, as I originally just threw maps together and added the plot later. But, the plot is that there is a dragon terrorizing the land, and you have to find a way to take care of it. How...up to you. So far I got the basic kill the dragon idea, and some variants on how you can do that.

What I'm debating is how big of a map should this have, considering it is such a basic premise? I'm thinking it could work pretty well with say maybe 2 - 4 towns and a couple dungeons. Thoughts?

15. Lyseth

Lyseth Potato Mage

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Should work, depends on how far apart they are tho.

16. Anthony D

Anthony D Villager

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks for the feedback!

I finally went with:

1-Items
    2-Weapons
    3-Armors
    4-Accessories
    5-Relics
    6-Key items

I also found a neat plugin allowing me to modify the colors in menu, as to make everything match up.
    I'm pretty happy with it!

Strandardization is very important in an RPG. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

17. StrawberrySmiles

StrawberrySmiles The Talking Fruit

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    For this year's IGMC my team and I created a game based on our MAIN project about one of the characters as a child.

(Well, we TRIED. We ended up rushing it, and I was a second late in submitting it. We are now revamping the entire thing for a local showcase.)

It is primary an adventure game with stealth and puzzle elements. There are few times when you fight something: your sister (for fun), your older brother (to prove something), and spiders outside.

I don't want anything complicated - like 10 stats, equipment, 50 skills, etc. I also don't want something TOO simple where you just push "attack" the whole darn time. And it could be as simple as swinging your stick in real time, but I don't know how to event that... and it's a lot of work.

I was thinking of something similar to Paper Mario, as seen in this video. Or something silly like this "minigame" in Final Fantasy IX.

Any ideas? Or what would you do?

18. AquaticChaos

AquaticChaos Villager

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    By the way, what would be a good mechanic/gimmick for an RPG with a focus on decision-making and choices? Battles are included, and some can be difficult.

UPDATE: And for a name, what could work? I'm not sure if I can link to other forums for my game's detailing, so I'll wait before doing so.

19. EliteKilljoy

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    You know that's at the top of the list

20. gigaswardblade

gigaswardblade narcissistic narcoleptic

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    its been quite some time since my last post. i've been playing skyrim a lot since i got it for christmas. (long live the empire) @Pim helped me come up with this idea that my character camino came from a really powerful clan that was wiped out during a war and now camino is trying to rebuild the clan.

ive also decided to fuse some of the regions from my old post in order to save some space. heldrich is part of merigate, alsidia is part of presko, gyagyo is part of halu vaans, aggron is part of xio, elmaison is part of kamborion and vensil is part of akinomori.

i've also decided that my game will take place in a modern day fantasy world. one that has magic and mythical creatures but also has cars and internet and stuff. maybe somewhere around the mid 2000s is when my game takes place. i thought that i might take a break from character bio's and focus on the races this time around. some of the races ive thought of are a little different from how they are usually portrayed in other fantasy games.

#1 humans: they're humans. nothing more, nothing less.

#2 light elves: light elves come from the kingdom of halu vaans, a country with magical forests and all sorts of mystical things. their known for their incredible magic power. most elven fighters become mages, wizards or casters (there is a difference) while others become knights and archers and stuff. they have very fair white skin and long slim figures. they have long pointy ears that can change positions depending on their mood. (pointed up when happy/excited/scared/neutral and down when sad/worried/tired/ect) their hair colors are mostly blonde, light blonde, light blue, green, white, black, pink, lilac, and sometimes orange-ish yellow.

their elements are mostly light themed, but some use other elements like fire, water, air, electricity and grass. their culture is somewhat based off of european countries like france and britain. they live in a victorian styled city and wear outfits similar to that era. the infantry uses modernized muskets and wear uniforms that resemble the old british army uniforms. they also have knights and mages that wear classic knight and mage outfits.

#3 dark elves: dark elves are almost the polar opposite of the light elves. they hail from the country of xio which is a vast desert full of giant cliff faces and lots and lots of cacti. dark elves also have strong magic powers, but use them a little differently from light elves. there are still casters and such, but there are also things like shamans and magical dancers. they also have warriors that use 2 swords and some that use spears and infantry with outlandish rifles and bows. the dark elves have the same ear thing as the light elves with the whole "position depending on mood" thing. dark elves have darker skin and their bodies are more wider and curvier than light elves.

their hair colors are usually red, orange, red-ish orange, purple, blue, white, black and magenta. their elements are of course darkness, but there are other more desert themed elements like fire, earth, poison, power and illusion. their culture is based on arabic and other african stuff. they have houses made of sandstone and wear desert themed outfits. the soldiers wear stuff that resembles arabic warriors and use curves swords. curved. swords. there are also those who fight by using belly dancing to conjure up spells, and those who use the dark arts to conjure up the dead and use them to fight.

there was a war between the 2 elves that almost destroyed all of riften. the kings of both races despised one another greatly, and convinced their kingdoms that the other was evil. this was during a time where nobody really understood the outside races. both sides were running low on resources and thought that the other side was being selfish and were hogging all their resources to themselves. there was also the clashing of religion that caused a lot of trouble. both had different beliefs as to how the elves came to be. (spoiler alert: both beliefs turn out to be true)

they tried to get allies from other races but most of them were unwilling to help because they thought the war was stupid. the war got so out of hand that otherworldly sources had to get involved. there was a demon that created a plague that would force the 2 races to work together in order to stop it. plus the 2 old kings both killed each other in a final duel to the death, so then more fitting rulers rose up to the throne and peace was finally achieved between the 2 elven races and they began to share with each other and learn more about the others customs and cultures.

#4 ahn'tlo: the ahn'tlo are a race of humanoid animals. the name comes from the word "anthro" which is short for "anthropomorphic" which basically means human shaped. they come from the marigate and heldrich regions which are both heavily forested. ahn'tlo are a more tribal themed race. they use stuff like spears and bows and voodoo magic. but they aren't savages, however. they are well spoken and very intelligent. they do have electricity and somewhat advanced weaponry, but they still like to stick to their tribal roots. there are many different breeds of ahn'tlo, like cat, dog, rabbit, mouse, bear, monkey, fox, racoon, bat, ect, but they are all still considered ahn'tlo.

they resemble humans quite a bit, except their noses are replaced with the nose of their animal breed, and they are generally taller than humans. they generally wear stuff like loin cloths and stuff since their bodies are covered in fur so they don't need to wear much. they build their houses in trees that are high off the ground and build walkways out of wood and stuff kinda like endor and kashyyyk. their elements are mostly nature themed like grass, wind, earth and water, but there are also more destructive elements like poison and fire that some like to use.

there is this species of ahn'tlo that didnt quite evolve all the way like the ahn'tlo did. they call them ferals. theyre a weird missing link between animal and ahn'tlo. a genetic mutation that gives them this weird animalistic humanoid shape and the mind of a complete savage. imagine a wolf with matted fur trying to stand up on its hind legs, only instead of normal wolf legs, they were this weird mix between human and wolf legs. now imagine it chasing after you with a crudely made spear and the look of a complete savage in its eyes. that is pretty much what a feral is. they do taste quite great with a side of applesauce though.

#5 oni: the oni are strong and ruthless monsters who live for war and destruction. at least, they used to be. nowadays they're a peaceful and friendly race that just want society to accept them. over the years the oni have began to control their monstrous heritage and were able to create a thriving society that lasted for decades. until half of it was destroyed by ogres, but i'll get back to that soon. the oni are based off of a type of japanese creature know as "youkai". oni are these demon like monsters with sharp teeth and horns and are known for being mega strong. the oni in riften are somewhat similar. they are more like the oni from onigiri.

they are human like in appearance, but they have horns protruding from their heads and have sharp fangs. they live in the akinomori region which is always in autumn, so the oni have mostly autumn themed hair colors, like red, orange, red-orange, yellow, brown, ect. but there are some oni that have more blue pink and white shades of hair. they are much stronger than the other races. an oni at age 6 could lift the same amount as a professional body builder. their kingdoms are very japanese themed seeing as they are based off of a japanese creature. they have japanese styled houses and have lanterns and gates and stuff. their warriors use from a range of giant metal clubs to bo-staffs to spears to katanas. there are also ninjas and samurai and stuff like that. the mages use those ward things that you see in most japanese media. and the infantry has guns that resemble japanese guns and also japanses bows. their elements are fire, power, earth, metal and light.

#6 orcs: orcs have the same problem that the oni have, except the orcs are still monstrous and destructive as the oni once were, if not even more so. the orcs believe that they are the perfect race and that all other races are inferior and must be destroyed. they were created by an old god named gogori, who went against the other gods and goddesses by killing all their creations. he thought that they were making too many weak and pathetic creatures and decided to go down and kill as many as he could, and used the flesh of the slain beasts to make creatures that resembled him. though no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make them as strong as he was. the other gods and goddesses banished him to the outer reaches of space for what he did. the orcs however, were unable to be destroyed because they were protected under the code that the craters were not allowed to interfere with the world they created.

now back to the actual race its self. orcs are created from a magical incantation that requires the flesh and bones of a strong animal like an ox or a bear. the flesh is morphed by dark magic and is turned into an orc if it is done correctly. there are many other outcomes of the ritual though. sometimes the orcs are born with extra or missing parts. and sometimes they are born as entirely different species line goblins, hobgoblins, trolls, ogres or cyclopses. orcs and other mutations come in different skin colors. there's the classic green skin color followed by tan, red, pearl, light blue, obsidian, purple, and gold. some orcs have somewhat human looking faces with pointy ears and sharp teeth, while other have a more beastly face shape like having a pigs nose or having a huge underbite. orcs also originate from the akinomori region, and have the same hair colors as the oni. (if they are even created with any hair that is) though their hair colors usually dictate what kind of warrior they become. red is used for warriors because red is the color of blood, orange and sometimes red are used for assassins and snipers who hide in the trees to ambush prey, yellow is for ritualists and shamans and brown/black is kinda just a wild card.

orcs use blunt and brutish looking weapons like blades with jagged edges and clubs made of animal bones. their elements are mostly ice based since they're made of raw meats from animals and the cold preserves them. there are some that are made from the flesh of an animal that can withstand heat however. they also specialize in power magic like the oni do. the other orcan sub races such as goblins and ogres are used as slaves by the orcs. goblins and hobgoblins are used for manual labor and ogres and cyclopses are used as meat shields and for laying siege to stuff. trolls are... uh... well, they're just trolls i guess. they kinda do whatever. there is also some sort of cousin race to the orcs called boggans which are smaller and weaker than the orcs but make up for it with their intelligence and cunning nature along side their superior technology. i havent completely worked out how they're made, but i will someday. so there are orcs, mutant orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, ogres, cyclopses, boggans and trolls.

the orcs have many enemies, but the race they hate the most is the oni. in the olden days, they were seen somewhat as equels, seeing as they also loved to destroy everything that wasn't one of their own. well, they were gonna kill all the oni one day, they just thought they could be allies in their conquest for destruction. but now that they've become less and less monstrous, the orcs wanna get rid of them. they now see them as a disgrace to their former selves and hate the thought of them ever thinking the oni could be as good as the orcs. not all orcs are evil though. there are some that have moved away from the whole gogori and the orcan master race nonsense. orcs who want to start a family and get a job in a human or elven province and generally interact with society in a peaceful way. of course, the other orcs would disapprove of this and try to kill them for doing such a thing, and most other races cant see orcs as anything but monsters.

i think 6 is a good enough number for now. hopefully i didnt overwhelm you guys with all this lore and you are all able to read all the pooq i just typed. here is a TLDR for those of you who need one:

humans are humans, light elves are magic and stuff, dark elves live in desert and are also magic, both elves once hated each other but now don't, ahn'tlo are animal people who are tribal but also aren't, ferals are mutant ahn'tlo, oni are weebs that used to be monsters, orcs are evil but not all of them are, and goblins trolls and ogres exist.

hopefully i'll be back soon for some more races and stuff. i wanna know what you guys think about all my ideas like always.

-grigas

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018