Identifying Cave entrance source

WeeMoffling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure if if this is okay to ask or where to ask but i think this is the better place. So back in the day i had a ton of resources saved on my computer, and i'm trying to identify one of them but i cant figure out where it came from. I'm wondering if the site is gone or something but if it is i would like to know what the rules were. I know some people still let you use the resources you have saved but you cant repost them, and some just do not let you use them at all. I tried to reverse image search it and the only image i found was a pin that leads to a broken site http://www.cakechooser.com/512/rpg-maker-vx-ace/CAaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vUWp5bjgucG5n/ In the image the specific part i'm curious about is the cave entrance.
Does anyone know who made it or what the rules for it were/are? i wouldn't be using it commercially.
I am not asking for the resource that has been made unavailable, i'm just trying to identify it and its rules.

WeeMoffling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thankyou! Although i do not see any rules one way or another on that page... should i assume it is fine to use it?

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This topic has different resources, but it says it's free for use as long he's credited. Probably the same for the one you posted here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdominach