CainReval

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I had been using RPG maker for some time now, and Ive been having some issues with my main character (The one in first slot) having a different idle animation than the rest of my characters. This was managable to a degree when using Chibi sprites because the animation it used was close to the idle animation. Fast Forward to now and Im using newer, more detailed sprites with different animations, and now it just looks odd. Hes stuck in an animation as if hes readying a physical attack skill, and using it as if it were registered as his idle animation. Problem is, I dont know how to change it so it shows his actual idle animation. Im using a bunch of Yanflys plugins when this problem first came up. I could really use some help. Does one of Yanflys plugins change the idle animation of a character? If so, please help me change it back to normal.

8PkOTOn.jpg

This is a screen cap of him in his changed idle animation, he isnt using a skill or blocking

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9