Idle Animations, Running animations, number of frames

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright gang I have been prepping to build my sprite sheets but before I really start laying out some nice animations I need to figure some stuff out:

1. I would like to be able to do a run animation for running. I'm almost sure this is possible but have no idea how people do it. Same with idling.

2. Also I would like the ability to do 6 frames instead of 3. It looks soooooooooooo much better than 3.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Incredible! I think that's everything I'm gonna need for my game! Thank you so much for the help!

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm downloading them as we speak. Is there a tutorial online somewhere or is the download going to have all the info I need?

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've pretty much figured it all out, but possibly one thing I missed. Is there a way to change the number of animation frames for the SV battlers?

Sorry if it's covered in your file information I couldn't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Those plugins aren't for battles

Reactions: Rog

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a question I've bumped into unfortunately. Does the Idle/Walk/Run plugin work with npcs?It works nicely with Actors but I'm having a hard time figuring out how it works with the non player characters who populate the map.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No, it doesn't work with NPC's

Rog

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I see. Well that sucks but on the bright side It'll save me a ton of work!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPGPPC