Elder Cookie Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fixed broken link to demo.

Added Mediafire link, just in case I mess up the dropbox one again.

Lyson

Potholders!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I noticed this will change the 'child' map's tiles to the 'parent' map's tile set. Is there a way to change this?

pclaydon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i noticed that the demo they maps just overlap the existing map (and the map names dont seam to work) can this expand the maps size (eg pokemon games that go town, route, town etc)

Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What in the world does it mean by "Map Layers"?

JamesOfJames

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi IceDragon -

It would appear that I started a project based on the idea behind this script at the wrong time.  I'm trying to make a rougelike in VX Ace by the end of March and I was going to use your script to merge maps to randomly generate the dungeons.  It seems like I didn't grab your script before you started work on 2.0, unfortunately.  I've also tried to download the demo on three computers and the antivirus / filter has blocked it on each one.  If possible, could you send me an old working build of the script or the 1.0 demo?  I'll PM you my email if attachments would work better for you.  I certainly do appreciate any help you (or anyone else with old versions) can offer; this is an invaluable script and hats off to you for coding it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First steps on an interior castle map
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berserk94