NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been holding off on starting my manga (which would later be adapted into an anime for Youtube ofc) until I finished school officially, but I have no problem summing it up in this thread! :p

PLOT

Hannah Sparrow falls into a new world when her and the new collide in the dimensional rift. This new world is under empire, the last stronghold of this fantastical world is a small village where all the strongest fighters reside. Upon being rescued and brought to town by a young man with tree-like powers, she finds out that this world is run by tree-like deities, and the one who saved her is a deity in training. These deities, whilst not invincible, keep the world alive, and he fears that the empire may be trying to replace the old deities with their own. These deities can grant someone the power they have hidden deep inside them, and upon checking Hannah, the young man, named Luis, finds that she alreday possesses a power. 

Not long after they've arrived in town, Hannah meets the young warriors who are in training to defeat the evil empress. They include a fire-mage, who emanates magical power the more she gets beaten up, a gunner girl with who can transform any of the five main elements into bullets for her gun, (later) an outcast girl who can turn into a beast, but only when she gets bored, another young man who also has fire magic, but it is purely medicinal, and Luis, the young deity. 

Upon a spy reaching camp, he points out that Hannah is the empress. As it turns out, she replaced the empress upon collision, and this happened similarly with a few others. Her ultra-powerful fighting magic is strong enough that the team decides it's about time they went on the offensive.

Ex-Panda

Hexer Pennywise
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know. I would make something like an Ib anime, something bigger than the fanvid they did. If not, then I would make it about one of the histories I've been writting these days, but they're unfinshed, and I don't even have a way to do it.

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I would like to make a long running action shounen (No longer than 300 episodes) that has a long, drawn out, complex plot with fully developed characters. Also, no filler, every episode will at least add something to the story.

It also needs to be animated by Ufotable. If they won't do it then I'll settle for Sunrise, if not that, then A1 Pictures. If none of them will do it, then it must be funded by universal studios.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forum Rules said:
11. Do NOT use blue or red text in your posts. Blue and red text is used by moderating staff for mod actions to make sure people take notice of what they are saying. Exceptions are made for formatting in opening posts of Project Threads, Tutorial threads, Completed Script threads, and Resource threads if you need something to be very obvious like disclaimers or important instructions. (Since its an opening post, it shouldn't interfere with mod voice.)
I suggest you take a moment to read the rest of the forum rules so you don't make other mistakes like this. There is a link in the lower right corner of every page for quick access, but to save you scrolling that far, here you go: Forum Rules

Past Midnight Gaming

The Midnight Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well I am a SAO/Log Horizon/Accel World addict. So My anime would be about a young game designer is attacked by the "Big Bad" of his unfinished game (Sorta like the game "Comix Zone") forced into his own game with only two options: Beat the Game or let the world face "True Game Over" 

My main must be voice acted by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito) I will not accept anyone else.

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you don't know a roguelike game, Elona (Eternal League of Nefia) yet you call yourself a hardcore fan of RPG, I recommend you to play it.

I love the game and come addicted to it like since 5 years ago and just come to realize 2 years ago, that it's actually have deep story. English version only translate the gameplay and side quest, but never the main story.

Here is the main story synopsis translation : http://elona.squares.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5025

Here is a summary if it's too long.

• World Irva has reach the 11th era of Sierre Terre, recently been hit by a global scale plague called "Etherwind" which spread disease and mutate every living being by its touch. Animals mutated and become monster, plants mutated, etc, but mostly died.
  • Etherwind sourced from Vindale Forest, the home of the Elea (elves). For some reason Elea are immune to it, so they took the blame and thus denied hospitality by other nations.
  • Etherwind keep expanding from Vindale and has already consumed most of the western continent. Most people flea to the eastern continent of Tyris in hope Etherwind can't pass through the ocean. You (the MC) are one of them. Unfortunately your ship were sunk by storm.
  • You were helped by two Eleas, Lanneire and Lomias which are messenger from Vindale seeking support and aid to Nation of Palmia that always remain neutral.
  • Later you meet one of your companion, "a little girl with halberd" on Vernis while watching Saimore, the prince of Nation of Zanan preaching about declaring war toward the Eleas and claim that Vindale hosts Messera, the Star Eating Giant that destroy the last era of Rehm-Ido.
  • You for some reason venturing a dungeon called Lesimas and found a dying scout who ask you to relay a letter of warning to King Xabi of Palmia.
  • King Xabi of Palmia currently have meeting with Lomias and Lanneire and later decide that Palmia can't choose either to support Vindale or Zanan because its role are to balance the empire. Instead he gives advice to meet certain trusted figure named Sevilis. Meanwhile, after you give the letter you were asked to help Erystia the librarian to help an expedition on Lesimas.
  • Lanneire and Lomias were in a bar until suddenly surrounded by uncertain figures and was saved by a drunkard named Bethel. Unfortunately they are still captured. Meanwhile you still exploring Lesimas.
  • Lanneire, Lomias, and Bethel were taken prisoner by a crime lord who rules over Rogue's Den Derphy and in league with Saimore who is actually Sevilis. Lanneire asked him for help. Sevilis understand and ask Lanneire to trust him. Later he decide to trade Lanneire with his men who has been captured by Zanan. Meanwhile you still exploring Lesimas.
  • Lomias hold grudges against Sevilis who sold over Lanneire. Sevilis ensure Lomias that Saimore will later release Lanneire on Palmia conference.
  • Zanan actually has two prince : Clyne the brave-handsome and Saimore the weak-ugly-albino. Saimore fell in love with an Elea who leave scar on his heart knowing she choose over his brother. After he kill his own brother, his hatred toward Eleas has grown since then. Saimore told that Lanneire actually resemble her, and tell her all his secret.
  • Messera was actually a form of virus which destroy the last era of Rehm-Ido and Etherwind which are originated from Vindale was actually the cure. Those two collide each other and cause mutation all over Irva. If Vindale were gone, the world will be destroyed by Messera and everything because of Saimore's hatred to the world.
  • On Palmia's nation conference, King Xabi was assassinated. All blame goes to the Eleas. Lanneire was released and together with the parties they run back to Vernis.
  • All this happen and you, the MC still spelunking over Lesimas. Finally found another dying scout and give you another letter of warning to relay to King Xabi.
  • Lanneire's party were going to raid Saimore's facility in order to learn Vindale's secret. If Saimore's claim about Etherwind which actually the only weapons against Messera is true, there might be some hope left before Zanan invasion to Vindale.
  • The queen asked you to keep supporting Palmia. You gave the letter to Erystia and learn that Lesimas hold a treasure artifact called "The Eyes of Eternal Darkness". These artifact record all the secret and truths about the world. Zanan actually after this artifact so to cover all their false claim.
  • After round-way journey and quest to retrive the key, you finally able to go to the final floor of Lesimas to recover the artifact.
  • Lanneire's party arrived at Saimore facilities only to find a lone Elea named Barius who work as Saimore's right hand man. Barius tell the truth about how the era of Rehm-Ido is actually destroyed. It caused by the greedy-merchant races, the Yuta. They discovered a new substance called "ether" from the saps of Vindale trees and began the harvesting ether since then.
  • Messera is exist from the start and even though the Yuta learn the truth about ether is the only cure, they didn't stop harvesting and thus weakened the forest immunity against Messera. Barius tell them there's nothing here and to cease all hope. After learning all of these, Lanneire and party go to Vindale Forest to warn their people about Zanan invasion.
  • Sevilis finally tell the truth that he is actually Clyne, the first prince of Zanan and telling the party that their action won't result anything. After having dispute with Lomias and Lanneire, they broke up and goes separate ways.
  • By the time they reach Vindale Forest the fires has already began. But seeing the forest still breath ethers, Sevilis and Bethel decide to follow Lanneire. Inside the burning woods, Lanneire still not losing hopes trying to do her best to save her people...
  • With Irva descending into chaos, you pursued your own quest, sternly and certainly. You reassemble the key to the final seal and reach the ultimate depth of Lesimas. There awaits Zeome the False Prophet. You and Zeome engage in a conclusive, final battle. You emerge victorious and received the Eye of the Eternal Darkness, the ultimate codex of all true histories.
  • Epilogue : After the destroy of Vindale Forest, Messera began to spread and wither all lives. Saimore has never been seen since then and Barius take his place as the supreme commander. Sierre Terre grows to be called the Dark Age. Barius lets everyone know that the hope may still be there and create community called Ros Lier who bagan to plant new trees. Seeing their action and eyes full of hope, you who hold the histories' truth began to falter and decide not to tell the truth...
Cool, isn't it? I brand the main hero as the most useless hero of all time. I'm so wanted it to become an anime. Or a manga at least...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ok so check this out:

the story starts off as the protagonist (me btw) watching his favorite show, (sword art online) and being captivated by the lovely Asuna-chan. i writhe in pain everyday and wish that she was real and that we could be together and then one day the protagonist (again, still me) stumbles upon a mystical artifact, the Anima-C.O.R.E. this was created a long time ago by the deity of happiness (who in this story is named Rei-Sama). anyway the Anima-C.O.R.E. has a special ability, it can manipulate your brainwaves and project them into reality, at the cost of making your current reality null and void. the protagonist stumbles upon the Anime-C.O.R.E. and wishes to be a part of the SAO world to be with Asuna-chan. Rei-sama tells him his current world will be obliterated and will be replaced by that of SAO. the protagonist reluctantly agrees since in this world he's kinda made fun of a lot and stuff (this part wasn't based off me since im not made fun of).

thats the premise.

the story now takes place in the world of SAO, where the protagonist has to battle Kirito for Asuna-chan's affection. eventually the protagonist tells Asuna-chan everything, about how he came to her world and how he sacrificed everything just to see her. this moves Asuna-chan so much that she breaks up with Kirito and gets together with the protagonist.

then it turns into a romance comedy and i live my days happily ever after with my beloved.

Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
ok so check this out:

the story starts off as the protagonist (me btw) watching his favorite show, (sword art online) and being captivated by the lovely Asuna-chan. i writhe in pain everyday and wish that she was real and that we could be together and then one day the protagonist (again, still me) stumbles upon a mystical artifact, the Anima-C.O.R.E. this was created a long time ago by the deity of happiness (who in this story is named Rei-Sama). anyway the Anima-C.O.R.E. has a special ability, it can manipulate your brainwaves and project them into reality, at the cost of making your current reality null and void. the protagonist stumbles upon the Anime-C.O.R.E. and wishes to be a part of the SAO world to be with Asuna-chan. Rei-sama tells him his current world will be obliterated and will be replaced by that of SAO. the protagonist reluctantly agrees since in this world he's kinda made fun of a lot and stuff (this part wasn't based off me since im not made fun of).

thats the premise.

the story now takes place in the world of SAO, where the protagonist has to battle Kirito for Asuna-chan's affection. eventually the protagonist tells Asuna-chan everything, about how he came to her world and how he sacrificed everything just to see her. this moves Asuna-chan so much that she breaks up with Kirito and gets together with the protagonist.

then it turns into a romance comedy and i live my days happily ever after with my beloved.
kind of a you and asuna fan fic but why not ;D

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It would look like the first half of One Piece, with less yelling and less "telling the attack names".

That looks perfect for me.
Never heard of 'One Piece'...

To Google! :)

Edit: Wow, there's a lot more SAO fans here than I thought. Lol. :p

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Another random idea I have is something similar to Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero. With summoning people from history or mythology to beat the crap out of each other. Only, instead of fighting each other, it's in a world were aliens attack and they work together to defeat them. There could also be some less action-focused summons that would be awesome to see in anime... Like Abe Lincoln, Michel Jackson, Leonardo Da Vinci, Julius Casear... maybe you would transverse through the dimensions and time and have John Titor... All fighting aliens, by the way...

I would watch it.

And for the record, I'm not a big SAO fan, but that's for another topic.

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like the MMO and combat of SAO. Sure the main character is a Gary Stu but the story is still pretty amazing. 

If you didn't cry at the end of Season Two ( I wailed like a baby), there's something seriously wrong with you.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like the Combat of SAO, as well as the whole 'inside a game' thing.

I find the whole idea of a VRMMO like that very interesting.

And I kinda like Kirito, because, wel.... he's.. Kirito.

That will be all :)

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
SAO is pretty good initially I kind of feel like they start to get really repetitive with the plot after the first season and asuna goes from being Kirito's equal to essentially a damsel in distress which is a lame turn of character in my opinion. Over all the idea in the first season that every character was trapped and could potentially die was intriguing (imagine playing an rpg from this perspective; killing off npcs had a real potential to effect the course of what happens in the game, who you can recruit or who you interact with, what path you take in the story. Kind of elder scrolls on a larger scale). As for the whole trapped in a game thing .hack sign is always going to be my favorite, I loved how all the main characters in-game characters were so drastically different than their real life and often broken characters.

As for the topic question I would want to make an anime that was thought provoking regardless of the actual genre, something that really made the watcher think about what was going on. Something along the lines of Death Note or Code Geass; these shows make you question at times what is right and what is wrong, without losing the fact that it is also still supposed to be something entertaining.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
SAO is pretty good initially I kind of feel like they start to get really repetitive with the plot after the first season and asuna goes from being Kirito's equal to essentially a damsel in distress which is a lame turn of character in my opinion.
Yeah, i'm not really a big fan of the Second story arc (The ALO one), I mainly like the first half.

Although, SAO2 does get a bit better, because there is a risk of Kirito actually dying in the game, although Asuna is demoted to a spectator basically :distrust:

Anyway... back to the topic....

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm just sour over SAO because Hack did it first (and imo better). There's also another one with a similar theme that just as fun.

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Actually the light novel for SAO was written for a contest a year before .Hack. (The SAO light novel was not published until 2009, though, before then it was a web novel)

It's like Okami and Twilgiht Princess, two similar ideas that sprouted around the same time.

As for the topic question I would want to make an anime that was thought provoking regardless of the actual genre, something that really made the watcher think about what was going on. Something along the lines of Death Note or Code Geass; these shows make you question at times what is right and what is wrong, without losing the fact that it is also still supposed to be something entertaining.
^This, gray areas and two-sided politics may be more of a Seinen thing then Shounen, but is always welcomed. Having a clear good and bad guy can always lead to a generic good guy and bland bad guy. A show that asks the viewer's opinion on who is good and who is bad shows that the writers but time into the development of the world and characters.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will never understand the obsession with SAO.
its a harem anime with combat sequences and a really convoluted 2deep4u plot that makes you feel smart for watching it

also dues ex machinas out the pooper

Rasei

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heya. I have three script for an show. It is an scifi, mystery, slice of life show with two seperate timelines that are connected. One is set in the 2020's during a war, while the other timeline is set in the 2050's. One is the creation of Lin-Mark One mecha, while the other is about a guy who lost everything when his adopted mother was killed at her deathbed, but gets the world most 'dangerous weapon' dumped on him.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Archery target and improved training dummy!
1656682912105.png
Map034.png
First try making a temple- looking thing.
NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shivakumar1998