IG Maker and GG Maker...

Fubukio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, are IG Maker and GG Maker good? And is GG Maker a new version of IG Maker?

Sorry if this is a wrong place to ask this, I'm not sure which part of the forum I can ask this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Both IG maker and GG maker are distributed by Degica, but were programmed by different companies (neither the same as the RPG Makers).

They're targeting different types of games to make, so they can't really be compared to each other or to the RPG Makers.

Your best options would be to use the trials to test them yourself.

However if you do that you'll need to be carefull for activating the trials.

IGM needs a patch to remove the trial key requirement - please read and follow the instructions in the trial mail, you won't get it activated otherwise.

The GGM is the commercial version of something called "engine001" or so, you'll have to look for the link where GGM is supported (the support is not on this forum, but the GGM forum is linked here somewhere), there you can still download that older, free version to check.

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmicycle