Not open for further replies.

Cricketfoot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, I"m having one heck of a time understanding menus. The tutorials by Kain are pretty good, but they seem to just go through the steps but not totally explain things.

Basically, I just want a HUD for my side scroller. I managed to get a simple player health bar, but I can seem to figure out how to show something like a coin count. I've fiddled and fiddled but can't seem to get anything to display. I've also gone through the help file, but it's just not making sense to me.

Any help would be great. There doesn't seem to be much support for IG Maker out there, especially compared to RPG Maker.

Thank you!

Cricketfoot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I dug around a little more and I think I found what I needed in Kain's "Lives Left" tutorial. There is a big learning curve for IG Maker, but I think you can do some really cool stuff with it!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o
Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...
Guarii wrote on TSR's profile.
I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amaginus