And it scrolls. Big thanks to TheoAllen.
Other than that, some minor fixes here and there. Questlog wasn't updating properly, also used the wrong icons (main quests and side quests were the same and both used the "fail" icon instead) and one quest portrayed a reward which was different from what you got.
Also changed the font. From Calibri to Carlito.
Disabled the f12 button.
Changed a mapping error and some collision errors.
Getting there should have the new demo out this month.
So, betatesting has been underway for quite a bit, and so far there's been quite some changes. I think I wrote some of it in the thread already, but it doesn't hurt to summarize things I have also updated the main post since well, it didn't look so great with photobucket watermarking everything.
First of all, I've added a way to look up States in battle. This shows both enemy and player states, and it even scrolls if there are many of them. Some of my testers weren't sure what some states did, so I decided to add it.
I also added an arrow to the selected actor in both the battle and the menu, as some testers found the highlight too hard to see.
I made a nice chapter transition screen to highlight important dates/events:
I added a script that autocolors important things to emphasize them. For now it colors important names, places, continents, organizations and the world ( "Escalia")
eDeus has been really busy drawing some more portraits for the NPCs that had none:
And I modified the Status and Save screen a bit:
Other than that, there's been some fixes here and there.
1. I disabled the F12 button which reset the game until now.
2. The Questlog wasn't updating properly, also used the wrong icons (main quests and side quests were the same and both used the "fail" icon instead) and one quest portrayed a reward which was different from what you got.
3. One of my skills wasn't showing battle pop-ups when you healed, which I also fixed.
4. I got a memory leak issue in battle fixed which was caused by my GUI script.
5. The 10% chance to revive in battle system is now increased by the LUCK stat.
6. I changed the in game fonts, as some fonts I used weren't allowed for commercial usage or embedding.
7. My menu now also scrolls horizontally. No longer need to scroll all the way back from System to Items!
8. Some minor skill tweaks here and there.
Also changed a mapping error and some collision issues.
The new demo should be out in a few weeks. Can't wait to see what you guys think of it