Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really can't beat the mutated scientist... :|

Is there something I missed?

She just keeps healing so much health that I can only keep up if I constantly attack her with all 3.

I try the following:

-Fayhe (lvl.4), heals or resplenishes Seyfers PP.

-Seyer (lvl.4) uses mortal strike whenever the boss has the "mutated" state. Which is almost always.

-Lumia (lvl.3) uses item mostly, as she moves first and can heal others who are in a pinch. Otherwise she tries to deal "bleeding" and "Shadow Dance" as often as possible.

Problems:

-It happens often that Seyer is unable to make use of his mortal strike. Either he is blinded or charmed, lacks PP or has to cooldown. His cooldown takes two turns, but could it be, that the boss can mutate herself already after one turn? If he misses once, the boss has all her health back and I have to try again.

-Fayhe can't use her offensive magic at all, because Seyer always removes the "mutated" state first, but the magic-evasion state stays.

I'd make her only gain one state when she boost herself, either magic evasion OR mutated. If that weakens her to much, let her deal more damage instead. Or maybe tune "mutated" down a bit.

Or perhaps I should level up a bit more... :distrust:

For now I'll fight a few more bandits and bats.
Edit: Don't listen to my whining! I'll keep trying a bit harder! :)

Edit: Edit: The enemies in the cave don't respawn... :unsure:
5 Minutes was it? I stayed in the room for 5min. When nothing happend, left and came back, nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really can't beat the mutated scientist... :|

Is there something I missed?

She just keeps healing so much health that I can only keep up if I constantly attack her with all 3.

I try the following:

-Fayhe (lvl.4), heals or resplenishes Seyfers PP.

-Seyer (lvl.4) uses mortal strike whenever the boss has the "mutated" state. Which is almost always.

-Lumia (lvl.3) uses item mostly, as she moves first and can heal others who are in a pinch. Otherwise she tries to deal "bleeding" and "Shadow Dance" as often as possible.

Problems:

-It happens often that Seyer is unable to make use of his mortal strike. Either he is blinded or charmed, lacks PP or has to cooldown. His cooldown takes two turns, but could it be, that the boss can mutate herself already after one turn? If he misses once, the boss has all her health back and I have to try again.

-Fayhe can't use her offensive magic at all, because Seyer always removes the "mutated" state first, but the magic-evasion state stays.

I'd make her only gain one state when she boost herself, either magic evasion OR mutated. If that weakens her to much, let her deal more damage instead. Or maybe tune "mutated" down a bit.

Or perhaps I should level up a bit more... :distrust:

For now I'll fight a few more bandits and bats.

Edit: Don't listen to my whining! I'll keep trying a bit harder! :)

Edit: Edit: The enemies in the cave don't respawn... :unsure:

5 Minutes was it? I stayed in the room for 5min. When nothing happend, left and came back, nothing.

Mutation lasts 4 turns if you don't dispell it. I'll test her a bit more, maybe I'll nerf her a bit
Edit: testing respawn timer myself now.

Okay think I found the problem, heh.

Edit2: Reuploading now with fixed respawntimers. They should respawn now, I just testsed it with a lower timer and it worked.

I tried taking her magic evasion away and nerfing earth damage on her, but she got too easy. I guess the blind and charms is a case of bad RNG :( I killed her about 20 times already and never had any problems myself. I dumbed down her blind to less chance though, that should help ;)

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying the new version out now. While waiting in the cave for the enemies to respawn I noticed one more thing:
When acting on the lights, they turn toward the player and skip their animation for a moment. No big deal, I just don't know to what extend you want to polish the game. :)

Edit: Hm, still no respawn? Maybe I have to start a new game for this change?

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wrote this on your IGMC page also: Just finished this up my thoughts: Game looks fantastic, I won't say anything more about that as it speaks for itself really; music selection was top notch as well.I guess this goes along with the visual aspect but menu and hud looked good and animations were nicely done. Game plays very solid nothing seems to out of place, skills aren't too overpowered or too weak and enemies are never too much to handle.

Dialogue is well written and the little bits of flavor text brought a smile to my face every now and then and so were fun to read through. I enjoyed the dynamic in battle created by managing the three different characters and each of their roles and the brand skill was a nice touch to add a little extra depth to Fayhe's spells.

Last Boss was a little bit on the trickier side (which is suitable for the last boss of course) but after finding the right strategy I was eventually able to beat it so I ended up not getting any game overs during my play through.

Story wise the game uses many familiar aspects of jrpgs and I suppose in that sense does touch on cliches of the genre but you don't do so overly cheesy or anything like that. There's not necessarily anything wrong with exploring familiar territory in of itself though. I would have liked to see Fahye's personality expanded on a bit though since she seems the main character. I'm assuming the beginning of the story ties into your expanded story universe and it seems like it sets up something grand but in this game I felt like its sort of the wrong way to start as it seems like it doesn't relate too much to what you are actually going through during your play through of the game.

Last thoughts and found issues: I felt like a lot of the equipment wasn't needed to be bought and a little superfluous, I think I bought a couple weapons and that was about it; going along with this I think gear was a little on the too expensive side. I noticed one spelling error in the intro when the group of warriors/mages are attacking Caelmor (was it caelmor) you say spel! when you mean Spell. I got Fahye's necklace which was supposed to be a deal at 100 sylvian even though I had already spent all my sylvian on items. Also I wasn't able to figure out how to get the chest in that cave on the way to seyfer's house which I'm assuming has Lumia's necklace in it.

Overall if I was giving the game a score out of 10 I'd probably go for 7 or 8. I'm left wanting to play more and see what else you can do with this and your expanded story universe; which is a great thing. I felt like this particular experience could have been a little more focused though when it came to the story. Overall this is absolutely excellent work.

Reactions: BCj

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I ended up not getting any game overs during my play through.
Pah. I got game over on the first boss (The 2 bandits) and twice on the first scientist fight.

I like sucking at games cos I get more playtime :D

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm trying the new version out now. While waiting in the cave for the enemies to respawn I noticed one more thing:

When acting on the lights, they turn toward the player and skip their animation for a moment. No big deal, I just don't know to what extend you want to polish the game. :)

Edit: Hm, still no respawn? Maybe I have to start a new game for this change?
Yes, you need to restart I'm sorry, it's because they put a self swiitch on (A) hence they won't respawn.. Your game still has them on.

It's fixed when you start fresh.

Vox Novus

The intro ties in with Fayhe's ability to use magic, but I left it implicit. Originally I wanted to expand it more and end the game on a cliffhanger, but I then I read that you needed a _real_ ending so I went for this. Can expand it, if I want to :) after the contest is done and all.

p.s. choosing not to buy the necklace will net it to you for free, Lumia pays it for you, hah.

I think I'll just leave the necklace be, I'm scared of breaking something last minute :p
I'm glad you like it so much :D

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then I'll restart.

One more thing:
When leaving Aldwyn Cave through the exit of the main chamber (where the bandit boss is) and going back, the screen stays light yellowish tinted. Now it's brighter in the cave than before.

Edit:

I played:

-You can walk on top of the bush next to the inn. Same for the bush next to the fisher house.

-Can you obtain Dottie more than once? I found one puppet at the bottom of the waterfall. Then only a few tiles further to the left is a sparkling spot, there I found a second Dottie. This was only displayed upon picking it up. There is no second  Dottie in the inventory.

-No respawning so far? 5 minutes was it? Maybe I reinstalled the old version and deleted the freshly downloaded one? I'm going to download it one more time.

-The problem with the yellowish screen didn't re-occur.

In the battle I still face the problem that Seyer will make his mortal strike always first. So even if I anticipate the boss to gain the mutated state, I have to wait one turn, i.e. let her heal herself.

The opposite is when she loses her magic evasion. She instantly refreshes it after she loses it, so Fayhe never gets to cast a spell on her.

Charmed works on Seyer for 2-3 turns. If it hits I'm guaranteed to miss the change to use mortal strike.

Maybe I should make a video of the fight? But for that there is not enough time, I suppose. But better make the fight easier of many player will get stuck here and won't continue playing.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ew, me trying to fix that respawn issue made it worse, my slimes were going crazy.

I'm going to reupload it with the old system :(

The 2nd sparkling thing is a Bronze Key. Mortal Strike should be used after she casts her spell. So she heals once.

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woah! I- I made it!!! o_O

Edit:

Well, that was fun! Let me give you a quick review:

The presentation is top, great graphics, good mapping, great soundtrack that isn't tiresome to listen to, even for long times. Busts and character sprites are all high-quality and the custom menu looks very well arranged and easy to read. A bit more atmosphere with fogs would be cherry on the cake! The layout of the dungeons could be a bit more interesting, but fulfill their purpose well. As you already have the lighting effects in place, maybe the dungeons could be a bit darker also.

The story is clichéd. So far it appears very black'n'white, with an evil antagonist who slaughters innocent people. Fayhe as the main protagonist appears a bit shallow. I wouldn't be afraid to give her some quirks, like Lumia. I like them all though. Overall you have some nice characters in a typical JRPG setting. No idea, why clichéd JRPG are so successful, but people like them. Though I'm not a big fan of black'n'white scenarios, I enjoyed the story, and would have continued playing if I could. There are commercial RPG Maker games out there (succesful ones even) that had me less interested, despite unique story and beautiful graphics. It bugs me that I cannot explain why - it's just the way it is; You can be proud on that.

The combat mechanics are simple and fun too use. To be fair, grinding was not possible so far, but I did not fight a single battle where I'd only hit the attack button. I always HAD to use tactics, mostly because healing items are expensive and rare. It was challenging and fun. The animations were superp and I never became tired of seeing them. Skills were creatively choosen and distributed among the party members.

Good game. 7/10.

Will you continue this game once IGMC is over?

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think I might yes :)

I would've loved to add in some shades of grey for the villains as well, but I simply didn't have time to fit it in the hour (and I wanted to keep it around an hour fot the judges). I do have some ideas for them.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just finished this game. Gonna play this once more(I usually finish a game at least twice if don't dislike that game) :D

Right now I only wonder how's the introduction linked to the story the players actually experienced. It seems to me that the latter can be completely stood alone and will still work :)

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just finished this game. Gonna play this once more(I usually finish a game at least twice if don't dislike that game) :D

Right now I only wonder how's the introduction linked to the story the players actually experienced. It seems to me that the latter can be completely stood alone and will still work :)
Caelmor's spell is the reason Fayhe can use magic. I wanted to expand on this more and have Fayhe suffer some side-effects and end the game on a cliff-hanger, but I was told the game needed a proper ending, so I've kept it implicit (although there has been a hint at the ending) and didn't put the side-effects or any of the sorts in yet

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
After finishing this game for the 2nd time, I'd like to give some extremely biased, ridiculous, and subjective opinions(of course they're all just 100% my faults, not yours :D ):

1. I'm so dumb that I've no way to complete Slimey Taste after adding Seyfer Foltes into the party and I didn't found any clue about that beforehand(afaik, Makas are always kidnapped immediately afterwards and can only be rescued right before ending the game, effectively making Slimey Taste a failed quest at that moment)

2. I'm so nub that I always ask Olivia for infinite unconditional recovery before entering the abandoned house(so I always sell all items solely healing hp for Sylvian)

Again, they're just my 2 cents(and I don't feel/think your game's bad at all) :)

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're indeed supposed to go back to him, you're probably going back for your mother so you could pay Makas a visit too :p

Once I make a patched-up version I'll either warn the player or let the player hand it in to a 2nd npc. I simply did not have time to fix that anymore.

P.s. some people asked me about my respawn system, there is none, I had to disable it two hours prior to the deadline, because first it didn't work, then I tried to fix it but my "fix" made my monsters run all over the place never even despawning so you'd basically be stuck in battle all the time. So I disabled it altogether, no respawns. Sorry for causing some confusion (that's whay you get for swapping "despawn" with "respawn" on rmn -> "if you experience monsters not respawning download latest version", should've said despawning.).

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're indeed supposed to go back to him, you're probably going back for your mother so you could pay Makas a visit too :p

Once I make a patched-up version I'll either warn the player or let the player hand it in to a 2nd npc. I simply did not have time to fix that anymore.
In the 1st run, I failed to complete that quest, but I noticed the issue and managed to complete that in the 2nd run :)

For the respawn, the difference between having respawn and not having respawn in this game is just huge(maybe you'd even want to let players select whether there will be respawns) :D

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
In the 1st run, I failed to complete that quest, but I noticed the issue and managed to complete that in the 2nd run :)

For the respawn, the difference between having respawn and not having respawn in this game is just huge(maybe you'd even want to let players select whether there will be respawns) :D
Yes, that could be interesting. Make a switch set it on, if it's on then respawn works, if it's not on then it won't work. Maybe they could change it in the menu even. Will see :)

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Amazing game - you have my suggestions and bug reports from the livestream already :)

I would seriously consider playing a lengthened version of this, to about six hours maybe? What you have already is a great prologue, and incredibly well done for your first proper game.

Still chuffed I beat this game despite being underitemed and underleveled xD

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yo, I like you. You should be insanely proud of what you accomplished in just a few weeks. I am writing all of this because you've achieved something amazing and I think you have the drive and the skills to really go the extra mile.

Overview:

The graphical presentation of this game is very beautiful. Celianna's tiles are used wonderfully and the busts and sprites are perfectly cohesive. The custom menus, mapped battle backs, and animated character battlers add an additional layer of polish and visual interest. Visually, the game is stunning.

The battle system used in Escalia also warrants quite a bit of praise. But I do have some issue with it, as well. I thought the system itself was well-crafted and that the skills had some pretty nice synergy, but I think a number of small balances are well-deserved. I feel a lot of this game's difficulty came from monsters having a ton of HP, physical attacks missing constantly, and resources needing to be managed by obnoxiously expensive items.

It was by no means terrible, but if I'm being perfectly honest; I found the story to be quite generic and overdone. A story like this must be reinvented in some way. And that is usually with world building and characters. However, the characters are flat and their dialogue is predictable; also their lines are largely reactive to the events. The characters need to provide a more active creation and momentum of the story, otherwise it could be acted out by anyone.

When dealing with such familiar story arcs and character types, you have to provide a lot of world building, intriguing backgrounds, and personalities to make a new lens through which the story can be looked through. 

I found that many of the plot points were disjointed and it was a stretch to connect how they were significant to one another. As I understand, this is somewhat of a prequel to "Startides," but it doesn't seem like this particular story stands alone as a complete arc. It feels much more like the beginning of a much larger story and the events in this story left me with more questions than answers. Especially the ending which was almost entirely one of asking questions!

However, all of that said. I think you have a very strong canvas. I don't want to keep drilling into the writing, but I've only done that because Escalia really does have the potential to be excellent. Going forward, if you can breathe a little more life into the story, the world, and the characters; than you have already nailed the graphical presentation and only have a few hiccups in the battle system.

Point-by-point breakdowns

Other players, this is not a spoiler free zone.

Writing: Sorry. Choo, choo. Text explosion.

Story: These are my burning questions.

• That whole bit about Nestor, Caelmor, King Alexis, and destroying Estal. What exactly was Caelmor enlightened with? Who are the heretics? Who doesn't deserve to live, and why? His motivation seems vague and the explanation is lacking.
  • I understand that Olivia is Fayhe's mother, but not only am I unclear on exactly what Caelmor's motive was but I'm also uncertain how it ties into Fayhe's story arc 21 years later. It does get brought up in the church, but again, with what connection? 
  • It seems like the intro concerns the story at large much more than it did with fleshing out the smaller story arc we dealt with in this game, so maybe it didn't need to be told here.
  • Small quips like Fayhe having no bedroom door are the sort of interesting lines you want more of to flesh out your character's life and personality. That was intriguing and relate-able.
  • So, why do they know so little about Seyfer going to join the Royal Guard as well all this training he's gone through if they're such good friends? 
  • The bandits keep saying their motivated by money but then they're working with the scientist? Bandits are usually opportunistic but these bandits are awfully sadistic, premeditated, and have a purposeful cause.
  • So, if the scientist was behind the bandit attacks, what motivation did the scientist have to destroy all the villages and murder countless people? Also, if the scientist is the villain at large what is the purpose of having her bandits kill Seyfer's family? Does that have anything to do with her serum? 
  • Which by the way, the scientist just sort of comes out of nowhere. So, I start the game thinking the villain will be related to Caelmor's rampage in some way, and it's not. Then I later learn it's these oddly extra cruel bandits that are the conflict, and then it's not really. And it's finally some scientist who wants m' lucky charms.
Dialogue: Some Tips

• A lot of the dialogue is mostly interchangeable, as in, it wouldn't matter too much who said what most of the time. Work on getting dialogue to display more personality through developing speech patterns and displays of their mannerisms. What would they do, how would they say it?
  • Work on getting dialogue to show more dynamic personalities. Most of the characters display one major trait. Think of a real person whose personality you feel is similar, how do they respond to a myriad of situations? 
  • Create less scenes where the characters are merely responding to what has already happened and create more scenes where a character's words or actions explicitly drive the event forward. These are often going to be the situations that cause a character to show a lot of personal growth or displays of emotions.
World-Building: More Flavor

• A few more object interactions would have been nice. We have Lumia's kitchen, which is lovely. But what about Olivia's journal? That could have been major! Making objects interact-able are very effective opportunities to world build, have a character make a quip, and deliver more flavor text.
  • Likewise, your interactions with NPCs should be times to world build and add depth to both playable and non playable characters. These interactions should help describe what it is like living in Escalia and what their cultures are like. 

Graphics: These are mostly amazing, not much to see here

• I feel weird about the battle menus cutting through Fayhe's head. I want to see her adorable face!
  • Probably need some angry facesets. It seems a bit odd when they shout with a very straight face.
  • I'm slightly perturbed by the alignment of the force point value on the menu. They're off center.
Also, press up while exiting this cave.

zyWR5yG.png

Battles: Ok, let's get into it.

• One of my biggest pet peeves in all of gaming are miss rates. It seriously took me seven turns to kills a group of slimes because Lumia missed for five turns. Throughout the game I just miss a million times against everything. Unless they've cast an evasion buff, attacks should hit. It's archaic nonsense if you ask me.
  • When you use an item in battle it really should have priority. It's rather frustrating wanting to use a potion but you're slower than the enemy and then you get killed right before you use it. It's even worse because then the item gets cast on what is likely your near full HP party member!
  • I feel like my stats only ever go up by one (besides HP) after a level up. Hooray, I'm barely stronger? 
  • You should add a description of the "guard special" onto the battle menu. Yes, they're on the tutorial. No, I don't remember what they said.
  • Ok, so Mortal Blow, which is the key skill to beating the final boss; is on an equip. While I found it (by the way you need a key to get it), that is a major problem. Someone may not pick that up. And if they don't pick it up. They can't backtrack to get it either. 

General: I swear I'm almost done

• Most of the music in the game either has very ham-handed loops or doesn't loop at all for a few seconds. If you need help with that, please PM me. 
  • The first time I played through I had a lot of trouble getting enough money to buy supplies. On my second playthrough it is evident that completing quests gets a fair amount of early game money. But it gives a huge disadvantage to players who do not want to complete sidequests.
  • And actually, even doing the side quests this time, buying items and/or weapons is still prohibitively expensive. You can barely do either, or.
  • The inability to go anywhere in the village once the fire starts is hugely frustrating! I had no idea I wouldn't be able to go to any of the shops, the inn, or drop off my loot to complete my quests. Thank God for Mom's amazing glitter booze!
  • In the shop the Knight's Sword says "2handed." Perhaps it is ultra picky but it should be spelled out not only because it is grammatically correct to do so, but it's also a matter of consistency because Mythrill Sword is "one-handed."
  • I'm not certain any instructions in the game mentioned using Space Bar to jump. 
  • I find it a bit disappointing that the skill necklaces don't give at least a little bit of stat growth.

c:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have to say Escalia is freeaking cool I don't played far but...this game merit my vote just a bug report....I opened the chest in in the begin of the forest...and this bug...I mean they have nothing in the chest lol

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This review is written by Stacy.  It does not reflect the opinion of the game dev nor should be taken seriously: *Major Spoilers*

Escalia is the story of a young alcoholic on her quest to resist sexy scientists who assault her village in search of experimental partners.

The King was killed abruptly for refusing a dispute with his over worked adviser returning from vacation tendering his resignation two weeks in advance.

Unable to follow the laws of the land the King does not allow the adviser to quit on good terms, so he frees two pyromaniacs from the dungeon and lets them loose to kill the king, his guards, and the entire town.  This in fact makes the economic situation even worse, and solves nothing.

Later three agents of the state show up to kill the adviser and his cronies for trying to claim unemployment.  The state government has really been cracking down on people claiming unemployment lately, so they definitely had to die.  Never mind that fact that an all powerful king was killed in his own throne room and honor guards in the best armor possible to fend off any threat were so easily killed.  No, these random schmucks save the day.  The adviser gets a spell off, but it apparently does nothing.  It reminds me of spell casting in Ultima.

With the economy so crippled, and the capital in ruins 19 years later everyone has turned to alcoholism to numb the pain.  Instead of resting or eating it seems the only thing people do is take a swig to keep going.  Even the item shops have all their usual herbal remedies and panaceas replaced by the booze.  In order to restore any mp/hp or get an Inn rest you need to drink.  I like to think of it like a mini game.  Just drink every time I see an ellipses.

It's only then you realize that the MC is a little weird.  You see not only does she look like a 12 year old boy, but she can in fact cast magic.  

This makes her a freak and feared by everyone if the story was even the slightest bit believable, but no everyone treats her like a normal person.

Your first task is to find a pink haired main with black stubble.  This an RPG, that could take 5 to 10 mins.  Exploring the forest you quickly learn that

this village was built on some hot bed of a monster breeding preserve.  Eventually after wondering the crowded, but very expensive forest; you find the swordsman who confesses to you he is a total pansy.  Could have saved you that painful 3 minute conversation simply by looking at your character design guy.  

Then despite it being 5 miles away you can totally see and hear the village being attacked.  I try to enter the guy's house but he's all like "No I haven't cleaned yet.I don't wanna be embarrassed!".  So you go back to the village to see only one house on fire and crazy cook has been kidnapped.  Everyone just stands outside like that could have gone worse, but being the MC you push the envelope and peruse this thief gang to their hide out.  This is where things get a bit out of control.  You see they feel it necessary to blow up a wooden suspension bridge.  It's kind of a waste of resources as cutting the bridge would have been just as effective.  Well they are thieves after all, I suppose they can just steal another bridge.

You defeat the brigand leader only to steal his clothing and golden tooth.  I am not sure why the MC is taking the clothes off of dead people.  I am not sure I want to know. After this failure is the kidnapped cook and what could possibly be a character from another IGMC game called "Baby Making Time".  This scientist definitely wants something. I suspect she wants no less than 10 babies.  

She engages you in fighting and decides to summon help, along with throw things at you and stab you randomly.  Sounds like a normal relationship to me.  

After beating her she decides to melt her skin off and become She Hulk.  This fight is so grueling it's a good thing I brought this much booze with me.  Upon defeating her you don't take her clothes or teeth.  I suppose it's out of respect or something. Maybe there was nothing left because I turned her into a stain on the cave floor.

You free the crazy cook and all is better for some reason.  Pink haired guy decides he has to leave, despite the fact he could just send a messenger to the queen to report.  Isn't that why they even have messengers?  

Overall highly enjoyable.  I need some coffee to sober up now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns.jpg

So I redesigned the player HUD and the Time Rewind message. Now they're all very animated and the clock actually spins backwards with cool particle effects before vanishing. Going to update the puzzle menu and mini map to look sweet next. Then I'll show it all animated. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:
Wizard : "I've mastered all kinds of elemental magics. Fire, earth, water, and many more..."

Ninja : "What a beginner. Those are all predictable elements. I've mastered the most unpredictable elements of all time."

Wizard : "Interesting. What elements you've mastered? Thunder? Wind?"

Ninja : "Elements of surprise."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kluyyuy