[IGMC 2015] Esther's Madness

lamont3z

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

SYNOPSIS

Esther's Madness is a story-driven RPG set in a fantasy world inhabited by demons. You'll follow a young girl's

journey through fear, agony, and temptation as demons manipulate and torment her relentlessly.

THE TWIST: GROWTH

This story is about a young girl who over comes her inner demons. At the beginning of the story you see a girl

with little to no voice, easily persuaded by others. By the time the story reaches it's climax, you now have a

young woman ready to fight for what she believes in.

HINTS & TIPS

• Explore! Explore! Explore! Try visiting the same area multiple times at different points in the game.
  • Try talking to the villagers to get a sense of what's going on, and what might happen next.
  • Struggling in battle? Try fighting weaker monsters to gain a few levels.
  • The further you progress though the forest, the stronger the monsters become.
  • Reaching max level rewards you with an ultimate skill!

SCREENSHOTS

screenshot01.PNG

screenshot02.PNG

screenshot03.PNG

screenshot04.PNG

screenshot05.PNG
LINKS

IGMC Submission Page - http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/559#.VcUk8CZVhBf

Google Drive Game Files - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bw5VRbejZmRkfnhjYnVoZFJ5WVg4MzhqUW1jWldYVEFpTWJmUU4zZ3NJVTdYa2pwdHhGMjQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrad

Random Villager A
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Just finished playing this game, it's really good, a bit short but good. You had an original story and made it a good dark-oriented story.

I only have one things that saddens me :

- Why did Vetis had to die? I really like him, Though he was bound to Voss, I wanted him to rebel and help Esther.

lamont3z

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just finished playing this game, it's really good, a bit short but good. You had an original story and made it a good dark-oriented story.

I only have one things that saddens me :

- Why did Vetis had to die? I really like him, Though he was bound to Voss, I wanted him to rebel and help Esther.
Hello and thanks for playing my game!

Honestly, I had flirted with the idea of Vetis switching sides and helping Esther take down Voss, but due to the amount of content I had to cutout because of time limitations, I felt like it didn't fit well with the story. I felt like Esther wasn't powerful enough to control him yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah