First Language
English
Primarily Uses
KazTitle.png

The red mafia.  
 ​
Russian organized crime.  
 ​
Its sophistication and savagery have earned it a fearsome reputation even among the darkest recesses of society.
 ​
Kazimir Riazanov stands entrenched.  Caught in a spiral of never ending violence and brutality.

But when the undead rise, and mutated vines sprout like skyscrapers, he will find himself at the mercy of his own nature.

Screenshots:

Kaz3.png

Kaz2.png

Kaz1.png

kaz4.png

Game Details:

• A unique zombie thriller with a captivating and rich story, told in a non-sequential narrative.
  • Blood-pumping Active Time Battle Combat!
  • Quick-fingered QTEs keeps the action tense!
  • Stunning hand drawn skill animations, taken from the Russian martial art 'Systema'.
  • Fully animated side view battlers.
A powerful soundtrack!

Playtime: An hour, give or take 25 minutes.

Difficulty: Moderate to challenging

Updated Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx7utbwa1panfrh/Kazimir.exe?dl=0

IGMC 2015 Submission Page: http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/725#.Vc3UKflViko

Like the game -hit the vote button over at IGMC 2015!

Have fun, any feedback is welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is an amazing game, one of the best I played that is an RPG Maker game, You did amazing work Swan, Love it :) Keep up the good work. Can't wait to play more of you're games

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As soon as I get home I will try this out. Looks fun :D

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Chibi! <3

Awesome Kyuukon!  I cant wait to hear your thoughts!  xD

AtlasAtrium

I don't know anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thoroughly enjoyable game with well developed and engaging combat mechanics combined with a challenge that you don't usually see in rpg maker, aside from a few passability and balancing issues (last boss needs to be tougher :p ), I found the demo's narrative and dialogue to be interesting as well for its duration. Looking forward to a full version :D

JacobM

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay so this game has so much plot and action packed into 1 hr it's almost unbelievable. I feel like I want to know more about the characters with each event and encounter. I would love to see this project go further! Did I mention the battle system is freaking awesome?! This game is a unique Zombie Thriller that anyone is bound to love. PLAY IT NOW!

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Drass and Atlas!  You guys are the best!

I will definitely be making a full version so thanks for all the suggestions!

KayakoAmaya

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch/English
Primarily Uses
Well, so I finally decided to activate my account here to let people know how much of a great game this is. Thread necromancy or not! (Not that it's that old!)

I'll just copy paste the little review I made on the contest page here too, since, I don't think I can word myself much better than I did there.

The story and aesthetic are brilliant. And the main character is one of the most likable 'thugs' I have ever seen,

hell, as a gay female I found myself thinking of him as attractive despite having nothing feminine about him. It was his personality. It made me want to figure out what his past was like,

made me WANT to save his friends and beat up his enemies. Though even that was less straightforward than it seemed.

While I myself stopped using auto-scroll text, the way it ties in to the music makes me understand that part too. There are some bugs that need to be ironed out,

but other than that, I really enjoyed playing the game, the battle system started out extremely confusing, but once I viewed it as something more like a fighting game than a standard RPG that too turned out to be great.

JeffPAWA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey there! 

so here's a little something for you

And just in case you are busy learning Systema yourself, because its awesome, here's words (yeah words!)

Nice work here! love your whole system and how it all works together it's put together very nicely! 

Your character are colorful and well defined, it makes it easy to care for them, or NOT care is some ways 

The storyline is awesome, although sometimes a bit paced akwardly, the whole idea that we are in a zombie outbreak but mainly fighting thugs to survive in prison is a fresh touch. 

There's a few bugs here and there, one is especialy crippling, when you enter the execution room and would like to turn back, because i'm an idiot for exemple, you can't go back in...lol? Apart of that it's not really that bad so no worries! 

Also, the "moment of weakness" the last boss has...yeah....it's more a: "moment of hollyfuckhitmenowandi'mgoingtodiesomuchyouwillnotbelievethis weakness"... you might want to tone it down...just sayan :D

in other words.

Good job A+ looking forward for the continuation

Have a good one!  

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh awesome thank you Jeff!  

Thank you for the feedback and I'm so happy you liked it!  

You really seemed to appreciate all the effort I put in and that's so cool.

I watched the video.  LOL

Also I subbed to your youtube, can't wait for part 2! I'm looking forward to some epic combos!   ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae