RMMV [IGMC 2017] 1 Hour Less Than: A Realm RI

Dama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It's 6 months past IGMC, I wonder if it's okay to post now. It took some time to bring myself to update it and here is the updated game:

+ Treasure boxes added
+ Hints added leading to the bosses, some required changes to the maps
+ Some new story scene

Game starts as some hero looking guys are asleep in middle of the dark jungle, an evil looking lord who is running away, falls over them. Oh he did not notice, the crystals are on the ground. Now what you will do with the crystals is up to your choices.

I made this without using any text for dialogues, instead you'll see characters speak through the balloons.

Don't rush to leave some areas carelessly, if you want to see "all 4 bosses defeated" ending; cause you skipped and you don't have the choice you had before leaving anymore and you'll see a different ending.

There is a guide I wrote for V1 of the game at the devlog which it still works.

https://xenoneo.itch.io/1-hour-less-than

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz