Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

The princess discovered an island made of sugar and she chose you, Mr. Muffin, to build a village on that beautiful and tasty island.

• Build a unique candy town that has never seen before
  • Choose between many buildings to improve your town
  • Defend your town against enemies who want to destroy it
  • Recruit unique heroes to defend your village and make them stronger
  • Explore Choco Island to gain resources and treasures
  • Impress the Princess with a Chocolate Palace

More candy for your eye:

Play an RPG-Build-Defense-mix with a ton of candy here:

DOWNLOAD Donut Defense v1.0 (IGMC version)

Dezue

*******.com/peninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting mechanics and a tasty artstyle make for a very sweet game! Gotta impress the princess!

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you :) I'm pretty sure the princess would be impressed by Quidget and his ingenuity :)

I would love to add more content in the future after the contest is over. Things I have in mind:

- Random events and dialogues
- Original inhabitants on the island which can be found/befriended
- More gameplay mechanics (like the Quicktime resourse spots)
- Late Game-content after every goal has been reached

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Musixim