RMVXA [IGMC 2017] Ghost's Story Update 1.2

Discussion in 'Indie Game Maker (IGMC 2017)' started by Lord Kuro, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Lord Kuro

Lord Kuro Villager Member

I'm hoping posting this isn't against the rules since my game was disqualified, but it at least was an entry until a few days ago. I'm going to start rolling out updates beginning in the next few days to restore the game's music, fix passability issues, and other problems reviewers found. Before that, I wanted to see if I could get a little more feedback on the IGMC version of the game. I could even do review trades if anyone is still looking for feedback on their entries (you review mine, and I review yours back).

Synopsis: Ghost's Story is a short VN style game about a ghost who needs to solve the mystery behind his death.

Image:

[​IMG]

Download:

https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191112

Version 1.2 Update

The update to 1.2 fixes the more basic problems the game had. The music is restored, the repeating events should all be fixed, and the problem with passibility solved. The next update after this will add more direction and scenes cut for time.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. SinのAria

SinのAria The Chaotic One Veteran

First Language:
    C++
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I don't know if you fixed it, but there were a LOT of bugs in your game, including several passibility bugs.

3. Lord Kuro

Lord Kuro Villager Member

Thanks for the feedback! I should hopefully get all the repeating events and passibility bugs I can find squashed in this next update, but they're still there at the moment. Do you happen to remember any particularly bad ones?