Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game Link: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191317
W.png

Lucie is a RPG horror game that revolves around Lucie, a girl who, after waking up in a strange room, griefs while discovering her whereabouts until she realises she is stuck in a lucid dream. She faces evil beings and traps searching for her body while the plot suffers drastic twists.
The game has a very dark atmosphere that creates a tense feeling and plays on many innate fears using surreals (and creepy) puzzles.

Credits
Screenshots
Cf75wT.png
3z2i76.png
%2F%2Fqi5c.png

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Is there a hidden ending in Lucie? I managed to open the cage and the door and get the questions right.

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a hidden ending in Lucie? I managed to open the cage and the door and get the questions right.
Unfortunately not in the igmc version i submitted due to the short time :/
There will be several endings in the final version, tho, sorry about that!

SinのAria

The Chaotic One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C++
Primarily Uses
N/A
I streamed your game earlier. Feel free to check it out if you want some feedback from my end. (Do note, I am probably really blunt and harsh be warned that you might find it offensive if you aren't used to that).

(Let me add the link just in case. I think you were about halfway in (About 1 hour, 6 minutes in): )

Last edited:

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I streamed your game earlier. Feel free to check it out if you want some feedback from my end. (Do note, I am probably really blunt and harsh be warned that you might find it offensive if you aren't used to that).

(Let me add the link just in case. I think you were about halfway in (About 1 hour, 6 minutes in): )
Thank you very much for the gameplay, bro!
And no worries, you bashed the game too little considering the amount of bugs, misspells and passability errors (I really messed up due the short time avaliable)!
Also I am very happy to see how much I improved the game comparing to the project on the gameplay.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz