SERVICE IGMC 2017 - programmer/writer available

AubreyTheBard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello all. I'm here to offer my services for an IGMC 2017 project. I'm willing to participate in a project for free, although of course if we actually win anything I'd like a piece of the pie. ;)

Skills Offered:

Programming: My forte is programming and scripting. I've mostly worked with RPG Maker 2003, but I own all the Makers up through VX Ace, and I'd be willing to pick up MV if I had a strong enough reason.

For demonstrating my general programming capability, it's easiest to point to my contributions in DynRPG. DynRPG is a framework for creating plugins in C++ to modify RPG Maker 2003. Unfortunately this can't be used in the contest, but it shows what I can do in general. My most popular plugin is DynBattleDisplay, which adds informational displays by the battlers:

I've also made some fairly complex systems in RPG Maker scripting, like a random dungeon generator and a data compressor. We won't have time during this contest for anything too ambitious, but I'm definitely comfortable with heavy coding.

Writing: I'm also a pretty good creative writer. If you'd like somebody to help write exposition and dialogue, or just proofread and provide suggestions for improvements, I can do that.

Dodokajet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I send a pm (if you still search a team)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm play DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon