Not open for further replies.

MikomiKisomi

Actual Witch Miko
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My review of Quidget the Wonderwiener is now up on the rate page.... I was probably a bit too harsh, as the "comedy" was nothing at all what I was expecting from an adult game.

I'd like to be in the next round, though, if there is one! Again, my entry is That Which Binds Us.

Dezue

*******.com/peninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @MikomiKisomi , thanks for playing and for your review!

Very interesting to see Quidget from your perspective, we're definitely take some of it into account for Quidget 2.0!

Also, your line ""boobs exist" and "MC is a dog" and "boobz still exist!!"" just killed us

I could have saved sooo much time on the game descriptions if you'd have reviewed the game in beta state! XD

I have your game as Secret Santa and will probably play and review it during the weekend.
See you then, and never forget:
boobz still exist!! :D

Last edited:

ToasterovenX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Frogboy I have completed your review (Looking at MisomiKisomi and Dezue, it seems that we aren't the only ones who directly swapped games. Is this a coincidence? Is it on purpose? Who knows?)

To all the other good peeps, Frogboy's game is an action one. If you want a break from turn-based combat, it just might be the game for you. Try it here: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/190675

If you start another round, (please do,) I'm ready to join again! https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/190377

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to request shifting my Secret Santa review/critique from my IGMC entry to my newly updated version in the forum. It's a much better version and feedback on it will help me to further improve this title as a lot of the issues have been addressed. You can and probably should post the critique in the forum post as opposed to the IGMC page as it's probably more relevant there. Thanks and I hope you get a better experience and have more fun with the updated version of Eremiel. I plan to keep improving it until I and the community are out of ideas.

A huge thanks to everyone for your help thus far. If you'd like to give my latest version a try and provide some [more] feedback to help me make it even better, here's the link to the forum thread. Please also use this link for future match ups @bgillisp. Thanks again everyone!

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/eremiel-please-help-me-make-this-game-awesome.88107/

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right now I have 7 signed up for it. Plan is to wait until end of Sunday, at which point I'll assign everyone who has signed up into a final round.

Unfortunately I'll be unable to continue it after that, but if someone else wants to take over assignments feel free!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last chance for anyone else to jump in here.

DustZero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm horribly sorry but my review will be a bit late.

I had a lot of personal things to take care of this week.

But it should be finished either later today or by tomorrow.

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Unfortunately I'll be unable to continue it after that, but if someone else wants to take over assignments feel free!
I'm gonna say really thank you :kaopride:It's been quite nice to have this, it allowed me to earn feedback for my game and I know the same for many of us.

And well I have enough free time to continue with the thread after you do the last assignments, if everyone is ok with it.
I would follow to same rules and keep going until December 25th.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, sorry for my absense. I will probably be playing the game I was assigned later this week and will post my review sometime next! It's been a little crazy on my end xD

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bgillisp
Sorry to bother you but you accidentally assigned Default Fantasy twice and left mine out. I'm guessing this happened because we were the two that were linking to our updated versions with a forum link as opposed to our original IGMC version. Any chance you can fix that?

Thanks!

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@bgillisp
Sorry to bother you but you accidentally assigned Default Fantasy twice and left mine out.
Thanks!
@Frogboy Don't worry I'll be taking care of this thread now and I'll be the one playing your game instead of Default Fantasy and things can keep going as normal. :kaopride:

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@readydotexe
Thanks! Just make sure you play the one in the forums as opposed to my IGMC entry. It's a much better version and feedback on the latest version will help me out a lot more.

Edit: My review for That Which Binds Us is up. If there's another round, count me in with the same link.

Last edited:

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Frogboy Done, the review is up in your itch.io site but I played the forum version, I think the game was enjoyable but you can see more in my review, also I send you a PM to go more in details :kaopride:

Also I'll still be taking care of this thread if anyone still wants to participate since I still have lot of free time, but if it becomes too inactive I'll ask an admin to close it since well...today's crhistmas, merry christmas everyone :kaoluv:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Closed as this event is over. Be sure to complete any assignments you still have left to complete please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz