bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, we got enough to test up the next group of 10 (Group B ). I'm at work though, so will probably have to do this Wednesday as I work most of the day Tuesday as well.

Wait...do we have 2 games called Dear Edwin?

Allan Bays

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, we got enough to test up the next group of 10 (Group B ). I'm at work though, so will probably have to do this Wednesday as I work most of the day Tuesday as well.

Wait...do we have 2 games called Dear Edwin?
I believe it is one game but made by 4 forum members. (Good game too.)

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@motta : Of course it is allowed! I can put you in the next open group of ten, which will be group C.

@Jesse - PVGames and @motta I made a change in the event setup on the front page to better account for the different speeds of people, so if you wish to go again in group C since you are done let me know and I'll put you in group C.

And, the next group of 10.

Last edited:

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bgillisp And out of all the games you managed to pull out the one by @luizcubas who happens to be my very first itch.io follower :)
I'll give the game a go shortly and will provide feedback. After that, I'll probably re-register for the next round. :kaojoy:

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bgillisp And... done! I must thank you for picking up a real gem. @luizcubas' game was a real blast to play, and I have reflected that on my review on the itch.io page. Now I'm starting to feel ashamed of my own game... haha. :kaosigh:

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@motta : Of course it is allowed! I can put you in the next open group of ten, which will be group C.

@Jesse - PVGames and @motta I made a change in the event setup on the front page to better account for the different speeds of people, so if you wish to go again in group C since you are done let me know and I'll put you in group C.

And, the next group of 10.

I would like go to on C, then, mister!
Until then i will play other games, there are a lot of excelent ones there.

Dezue

*******.com/peninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a pretty nice idea indeed!
We'd like to participate with our entry as well!

I've already played several of the entries but I don't mind playing either of them again for review purposes :)

Arthur França

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh! I'm in!

https://chalkdust.itch.io/the-legend-of-protey

Edit: (FYI, when you're pairing us up, I've already played and given feedback on Dear Edwin and The Azure Isle. I'll update this list with any others that I complete before you do assignments.)
Wow, I rlly liked ur idea, specially the "Kid-Oriented design". Surely I'll check it out!
Congratulations for ur project!!!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@bgillisp I tried to play the game, unfortunately a crash happened so I couldn't play much ( @AubreyTheBard I left a comment on your game's page with a screenshot of the error, hopefully you can fix it).

luizcubas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Pt-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bgillisp And... done! I must thank you for picking up a real gem. @luizcubas' game was a real blast to play, and I have reflected that on my review on the itch.io page. Now I'm starting to feel ashamed of my own game... haha. :kaosigh:
Hey @Zelgadis85, thanks for your kind words in your review, never feel ashamed since you're doing something you love and believe :kaoluv:, I'll reciprocate your generosity in my review as soon as I get some time to play your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy