bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Round E is ready to start. I actually put 11 in this group as one of the people didn't enter a game for selection. Also got 5 more in the waiting list for Round F, so it shouldn't be too long on that one. Also this is the first one with a different complete by date, now that we are close to a holiday.

Dezue

banned.url/peninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TriceratopsX
Your review is online (on your IGMC2017 rating page).
Hope it was helpful to you!

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd love to review another one for this, if that's all right!

TriceratopsX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dezue Thanks I appreciate it! I had no idea about the European keyboards, I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future. And the only reason I didn't exclude unused files (this time) is that I've had (and seen) projects that don't work for some reason when deployed that way, and with the deadline coming up I didn't have time (or the state of mind) to deal with that

Dezue

banned.url/peninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TriceratopsX
Awesome, glad I could help!
Yeah, the keyboard issue is not widely known, but it's definitely something European players appreciate! :)

As for the file size issue: I thought this might be the reason, and I'm aware the "rules" are somewhat different in game jams where the first shot has to be perfect and you can't fix things afterwards. I couldn't decide whether to put it into the review or not, but I did it on the off chance that you didn't know about the file strippers and the like. But I'm glad you do, so you can take that point off the cons list

@bgillisp
This is fun! Another! :D

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, i wanted to know, as i'm still working on the game, and still searching for help, if i create another version like Story of Dras'lia 2.0 is it ok?? I supposed it will not be in the IGMC as i will create a new page, but i want a moderator's approval...
Sorry if i annoy, i just need to know. (of course, the link of the game will be on a dedicated thread not on my signature untill the end of the contest

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Round F is ready to go. Here you are.

I paired up those of you entering for the 4th time with those who haven't entered yet. That way none of you will get a game you haven't played. Have fun!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My review of Unsung Heroes is up on the project page. I'm going to take a short break from this thread to just try out some games on my own and let some others in on this action but I'll likely be back before too long to hop in again.

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yesterday I got a little sick, but don't worry I'll keep on the review!

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm down for group G if you are going to make one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aspaqi