Dezue

banned.url/peninja
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nelderson Thanks a ton, that was a very kind and helpful review! Have a funky sexy week!

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lucie is reviewed! A nice horror game! lol

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm going to be traveling this weekend, so tomorrow I'll post a new group with whomever we have signed up by then (as long as it is not too huge). Anyone else wish to sign up for the next round?

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@AubreyTheBard The deed is done, I took me a while I think I lost my touch with
puzzles, but some of them were really a challenge that reminded of Portal when I
wouldn't leave the game until the puzzle was solved, if anyone interested here it is:
https://aubreythebard.itch.io/final-fancy
also I'll pm you for a minor glitch I've found in one of the puzzles

@bgillisp Two done, more to go!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to do another round! :kaoluv: https://rhino.itch.io/lost-boy
I've played the Rosewood Masquerade (what a joy!) from the recent additions, and also reviewed Sirens: The Cold North, Lucie and Unsung Heroes that have been active in this thread.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Round G is ready.

Also it looks like all from group A are finished. If that is in error and you don't find your review posted let me know (though be sure to check both pages on itch.io, some have been posting it on the game description page and some have been posting it on the contest page), otherwise I'll call group A done.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd been debating whether or not to join this, but eh, might as well! Been wanting to do some sort of Secret Santa event, plus I need an excuse to play more entries!

Here is my lovely trainwreck I'd love reviewed; https://tofu-sheets-visual.itch.io/journey-of-the-scroll

Lookin' forward to what I get to review~

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Stefanos - Hey, for some reason I cannot download your game at all. Whenever I click on the download button it says "Thanks for downloading Juho's Firefighter Adventures by StefanosM. The download should start momentarily" but then it never starts. I tested with other games and had no issues downloading, and I see that other people have downloaded your game so I am not really sure what is up with it. Do you have an alternate download link I could use to get your game?

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll be ready to go again for group H. I've already reviewed Dear Edwin and Quidget outside of this thread, just so you know.

https://fr0980y.itch.io/eremiel

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just reviewed the Deep (very fun game for all the publics!) and ready for the next round! My game link is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esogard