Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey @ashyramoonwolf I put your review up on the IGMC entry page! It was an honest review and I hope it is constructive and helpful.

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @ashyramoonwolf I put your review up on the IGMC entry page! It was an honest review and I hope it is constructive and helpful.
Helpful i can't say it is, constructive, yes. Honestly i don't care about the contest, it is not as if i expected me to win with my first game ever published , but I needed to start making. If either you are interested to help me for the project dras'lia tell me. BTW you can find it in 0.6 (not the IGMC version). I know there is many "bugs". As it come from a bigger project i did had to choose the contest (as team confront individual people i decided not to focus about the contest..) i know some music aren't good, but as a musician i want to make them myself... I really invite you to try the newer version of the project.
BTW about the clown stuff you are right, i just wanted to be sure it will stand one hour... Lol also for people who will play dras'lia later they will understand that. But yeah i didn't think about the contest i made it because i wanted.. (considering i had only 20 days to do the project, i didn't knew the rpg maker mv nor vx ace, that I'm alone, and that it is my first game i feel i won. As i have good point ^^) About english you are right too, but again, i'm alone, i don't make the rules, and the rules said english. The only thing i could tried was to use Google to translate from French to English... And I do think google trad can be worst than me. Lol.... However i thank you because you are the first reviewing the game. Lol. (without considering the one who bought it.) BTW i was wondering is it a contest things to get rewarded or did someone really bought my game?? Yeah, one people bought it. Best days so far.

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sry my mistake. It's almost 7am and i didn't slept.

readydotexe

Low class wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@hiddenone Thank you c: ! Your review will help me fix a lot of stuff

Stefanos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Stefanos - Hey, for some reason I cannot download your game at all. Whenever I click on the download button it says "Thanks for downloading Juho's Firefighter Adventures by StefanosM. The download should start momentarily" but then it never starts. I tested with other games and had no issues downloading, and I see that other people have downloaded your game so I am not really sure what is up with it. Do you have an alternate download link I could use to get your game?
Sorry for my delay in responding. Has nothing at all been downloaded, or did you get a folder with a name other than "Juho's Firefighter Adventures"? The folder might instead go by "Palo Pelastus Peli".

I just used WinZip to create a new folder in what I think may be a suitable format, but I can neither change the upload during the ongoing contest or upload this new folder here because it is too large. What would you suggest is the best way to share this new folder?

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for my delay in responding. Has nothing at all been downloaded, or did you get a folder with a name other than "Juho's Firefighter Adventures"? The folder might instead go by "Palo Pelastus Peli".

I just used WinZip to create a new folder in what I think may be a suitable format, but I can neither change the upload during the ongoing contest or upload this new folder here because it is too large. What would you suggest is the best way to share this new folder?
Absolutely nothing comes up for download at all for me. For every other entry I will get the above mentioned message and then a second later the download begins, but with yours nothing happens. I tried several more times over the last couple days, and nada. Maybe someone else can try to download Stefanos' game? Maybe it's just me that it doesn't like.

Stefanos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Round G is ready.

Also it looks like all from group A are finished. If that is in error and you don't find your review posted let me know (though be sure to check both pages on itch.io, some have been posting it on the game description page and some have been posting it on the contest page), otherwise I'll call group A done.
Absolutely nothing comes up for download at all for me. For every other entry I will get the above mentioned message and then a second later the download begins, but with yours nothing happens. I tried several more times over the last couple days, and nada. Maybe someone else can try to download Stefanos' game? Maybe it's just me that it doesn't like.
Could bgillisp suggest a way to make this work? Is there somewhere separate where I could post a new folder containing my game? Uploading here or in a Face Book message to PVGames will not work.

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Stefanos @Jesse - PVGames
I tried downloading and my popup blocker blocked it. I had to allow popups for itch.io before I could get to it. It's a redirect to dropbox rather than a direct download from itch.io, which I think is why it's acting differently than all the other entries so far.

NectherLouieSouribio

Hobby Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmm, I get no popup notification like I normally do. I tried disabling my software and downloading but still no luck. @Stefanos - if you have the game uploaded to dropbox, you could send me a private link via PM where I could download it if that works for you.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pull me from the secret Santa thing unless you already have me down for this round. I had two YouTube playthroughs that both landed today and it was a disaster of epic proportions. I'm going to go hide under rock somewhere now.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Frogboy : Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can enter a fixed version once you fix it up?

I only have 7 right now for round H. It might be slow with Thanksgiving in the US this week, so I'll wait until we get 3 more or until Sunday to create a round H.

Stefanos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Frogboy : Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can enter a fixed version once you fix it up?
Thanks! I'll start a thread in the project feedback forum and get the issues worked out. People have played through it and have liked it but apparently, it has some issues and I'd hate to waste anyone else's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boredguy851