Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there,

So, I had a think and decided I would put together a small list of scripts I think would work very well within most RPG Maker projects. Normally these scripts require a fee to use commercially (most of them anyway)

Anyway, without further ado...

Here are some scripts you can use for free in your IGMC games. All that is required is a small credit within the game credits :)

Battle :

Multiple transitions

Battle Weather

No death on party wipe (pokemon style)

On Map :

ANIMATED MAP NAME

Stats / Status:

Exp Control

Final Fantasy Style Status Effects

Damage Over Time Status

Damage tracker

Other :

$D13x Core Script (required by some other scripts)

Badges / Achievements

Splash Screens

Scene Help

So there we have it. A small list of scripts (of mine) that you are free to use if you wish.

Obviously this is a very small list and only contains the scripts that I think would work well in most projects.

I highly recommend the animated map name. Other than the slight FPS loss when you change map it is really one of my favorite scripts :D

Anyway - feel free to comment or whatever. I realize I havent left much time for you guys to include these scripts in your game, but hey, there you go. ;)

Also, feel free to state how silly you think I am for not telling you guys this at the start of the comp BD

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol no problem man.

I left it till now on purpose. Was gonna d o it like last week and thought 'nahhh, leave it. Then the final push can be more exciting when people are adding all those cool little tweaks to polish their game'

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. If I had only known. Lol. No time now to mess with stuff... But maybe in the future.
There is always time my friend. There is still around 169,200 seconds before the contest deadline.  Most of the above scripts are plug and play :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is very generous of you, Dekita :) When I actually learn how to use scripts, I will be sure to go through these ;)

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Alkorri - not really generous.

At first i didnt really want people to use my scripts - then I realized I wasnt making an RPG <- LOL

So there is no real reason for me to hold them back :D

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Jesus, Dekita! You made all of these scripts!? They are great! I love the battle weather effect so much! And the achievement/badge one is just phenomenal. I kind of want to make something just to use them. :) Seriously man, you did such a great job! I have to check your blog now for more stuff!

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Jesus, Dekita! You made all of these scripts!? They are great! I love the battle weather effect so much! And the achievement/badge one is just phenomenal. I kind of want to make something just to use them. :) Seriously man, you did such a great job! I have to check your blog now for more stuff!
Lol thanks man, Yea I have written well over 100 publicly released scripts now and around 30-ish private scripts and countless bits of code here and there lol

If you want to see most of my scripts in action i recommend downloading the $D13x master demo. It contains only the $D13x scripts but it kind of shows them off a bit.

Things like scene particles / particle weather scene BG's/ Windowskin mods / Popups / Simple lighting / are some of the best ones visually.

By far though, if you can understand how to - my ISPDS is the best script to use. It has a crazy amount of customization and even allows things like elemental distribution systems to be made - along with having NEW stats / parent stats that control all other stats.

anyway, kind of rambling there lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist