Guardcraft Games

Thoughtful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
About me,

I’ve been a member of this community for just about 4 years now, though I’ve mostly kept to the sidelines. A few people may know me from commissions, but over the last year, I’ve begin working on a project in Gamemaker. I’m a hard worker and currently could give at least 9-10 hours a day to an IGMC project, at least until the contest ends. I’m not expecting anyone to have that much time, but am seeking people who are hard workers, and bring good ideas to the table.

Engine: RPG Maker MV

Synopsis: [ For the IGMC ] Don’t really have anything set in stone, but have a few ideas churning. Thinking an Exploration RPG, will most likely stay away from combat unless we get a Coder who can make real changes.

Positions/Roles Needed: Eventer, Coder, Writer, Character Spriter

My Role(s)/Position(s): I’m a Pixel Artist, though I mainly work with environments. I’m confident I can get all the environment work done. I can also map, write and do some minor eventing. I have a small budget saved, so what parts of the projects I can’t sprite [ Character Sprites ], or if we need something done that isn’t within our skillset, I can pay for it.

About the Prize: If we do win, the prize pool would be split evenly between all members, though we will most likely go over this more, when the time comes.

Discord: Please have Discord and be ready to use it to communicate.

I would prefer conversation be done via PM, and then moved to Discord.
Please have a small example of work you've done in the past.

Have a great day, and thank you for taking the time to read this, Joshua.

vigaman

Video Game Manufacture
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sent you a PM.

Alastor_1416

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español,Ingles
Primarily Uses
Other
tell me what sprite I will do

Rengaia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
I sent you a message as well.

robotcraig

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey
Sent you a message I can work on the events and code

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You know, considering the IGMC ended 3 days ago, I doubt the OP needs anyone *now*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle