Not open for further replies.

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I was wondering. Since winning games will be actually be published by Degica, what does this company think of profanity?
I mean, okay, the 18+ rule is too abstract to cover this, so I was wondering:
  • Are words like "@ssh0le" allowed?
  • Can the developer create a racist character that gets pwned instantly, but said the "N "word?
  • Can we use POP! Horror blood tiles, that got gore character set poses?
Notice: these three questions are not for a single scene. These are question to give us a better idea on what is okay to be included in a game what is not.

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think this needs to be asked in the official IGMC forum. No one here can give a definitive answer, only Touchfuzzy can, and he is unlikely to see this particular thread.

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgot about this @Kes.
Alrady asked in the appropriate forum.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenBratva