Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ignis Smooth Camera Slide

Introduction

This plugins adds a smooth camera slide to the game instead of the old 48 pixel movement.

How to Use

Just insert the plugin and configure its parameters.

Video

Plugin

FAQ

Can I use this commercially?

Yes this plugin is available for commercial usage.

Credit and Thanks

- Raizen

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Amazing job! ^_^ <3 I loved this feature so much on the previous RM plugins/scripts! :D Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Ninjypuppy

That one guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh wow, this would definitely be useful for making cutscenes flow better. Thanks for sharing! You did a great job!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are all of the MZ plugin developers Competing for who will be the faster release of the MZ plugin? Thank you so much for the plugin. You are brilliant and work really hard to make this happen.

Heartless_Angel

Lv. 666
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I had such a plugin in mv times, I think it was MBS smooth camera scroll.
Thanks for the nice alternative for MZ ^^

ganges

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the nice plugin!

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lots of comments \o/! Thanks a lot friends for supporting my work.
Are all of the MZ plugin developers Competing for who will be the faster release of the MZ plugin? Thank you so much for the plugin. You are brilliant and work really hard to make this happen.
Nah I'm not competing with anyone haha, I just want to help the community!

I had such a plugin in mv times, I think it was MBS smooth camera scroll.
Thanks for the nice alternative for MZ ^^

Thanks, if there is anything missing on mine just tell, I did it kind of simplified.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was playing around with this smooth camera and I like it.

I was hoping it would slide some more when walking, running, or when I stop moving / running. I would set at higher numbers even over 70 and the smooth camera seems roughly the same where it slides briefly.

evertonera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi. I noticed that whenever I use your plugin, the "moving map" does not work. Is there a command to turn on and off the plugin? Like, before moving the map around, I would turn it off. And when the scene is over, I'd turn it on again.
Appreciate!

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was playing around with this smooth camera and I like it.

I was hoping it would slide some more when walking, running, or when I stop moving / running. I would set at higher numbers even over 70 and the smooth camera seems roughly the same where it slides briefly.
Ah I didn't configure it correctly on the parameters, the new version should work correctly :ysrs:,

Hi. I noticed that whenever I use your plugin, the "moving map" does not work. Is there a command to turn on and off the plugin? Like, before moving the map around, I would turn it off. And when the scene is over, I'd turn it on again.
Appreciate!
Now it has xD:

evertonera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello @Raizen !
I'm really excited about it, but as a complete newbie when it comes to plugins, I didn't find any options to turn on and off. How would I do that?

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just the switch :), I've put the event switch, by default it is 1, you can change it on parameters, when that switch is on, it turns the effect off.

evertonera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Tried both ways, turning on and off the switch. Still no success. Also tried to find in the javascript a place where it says something about a switch, but couldn't find it. The only problem so far is with the Scroll Map option. It doesn't matter how many pixels we put so that it scrolls to the direction we want, the camera moves just a tiny bit and then stops...

evertonera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The plugin is working perfectly now! The switch command is amazing. Whenever I want to show off a map using Scroll Map option, I turn on the switch from the plugin, and the movement is awesome. Right after scrolling the map, I turn it off again and the camera smoothness is back to working properly.
Thanks a bunch for the amazing and quick feedback Raizen!

Last edited:

shamstalin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Where do I put the command to turn off the plugin temporarily and turn it back on after map scrolling in event page? Im still new with plugin X_x

BTW, this plugin of yours works well MZPlusPrimeParallax plugin! some MZ plugins for smooth camera don't work with parallax plugins.

1610101085074.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ignis Smooth Camera Slide

Introduction

This plugins adds a smooth camera slide to the game instead of the old 48 pixel movement.

How to Use

Just insert the plugin and configure its parameters.

Video

Plugin

FAQ

Can I use this commercially?

Yes this plugin is available for commercial usage.

Credit and Thanks

- Raizen
thank you very much! muito bom

lewis1992

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using this plugin is preventing my game from booting up... Getting " SyntaxError Unexpected Token '<' "

I am only using Visustella plugins other than this one... Is it not compatible?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolton