NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Put them in the generator but they don't seem to work apart from the face how should I list them?
Girls have a lot of clothes btw xD

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Put them in the generator but they don't seem to work apart from the face how should I list them?
Girls have a lot of clothes btw xD

Do you mean that they dont color like they should?

If yes, I have the same problem but I just have not a single clue what the hell is wrong :/

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantastic stuff here. Hope to see more from you in the future ^^

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No the colour changed okay, it was the outfit itself like the face works but the sprites didn't

I have a lot of female clothing in the generator so i'm not sure I named it correctly I just rename it to be the next number from what the last clothing item was

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Thank you :D  and you are welcome XD 

Anyway, added the outfit for Mato!

Also, since the same outfit without the jacket and blazer also looks nice, added that as well!

I have some trouble with it , for some reason it doesn't change colors in the generator as it should.... Please tell me if you have the same problem.

Now that you mention it, I do have the same problem... :(

P.S. I noticed that the Sub Colour 1 changes the colour in the sprite fine, but the others doesn't. Well... Actually it doesn't work that fine, only a part of the sprite section changes it's colour, while the other remains the same colour...

P.S.S : Now that I notice it, the couloring in the Cheerleader's outfit doesnt work properly either! It works fine in the Face Graphic, but the sprite and SV battler only changes it's colours in small parts of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
No the colour changed okay, it was the outfit itself like the face works but the sprites didn't

I have a lot of female clothing in the generator so i'm not sure I named it correctly I just rename it to be the next number from what the last clothing item was

Strange .... can you post screenshots of the files in your generator file? maybe we can work out the problem

Now that you mention it, I do have the same problem... :(

P.S. I noticed that the Sub Colour 1 changes the colour in the sprite fine, but the others doesn't. Well... Actually it doesn't work that fine, only a part of the sprite section changes it's colour, while the other remains the same colour...

P.S.S : Now that I notice it, the couloring in the Cheerleader's outfit doesnt work properly either! It works fine in the Face Graphic, but the sprite and SV battler only changes it's colours in small parts of it...

Well, at least I am not the only one :/

I hope I can figure out the problem soon

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here I got screenshots of the generator files and what they look like in the generator

Thanks for trying to help

uniform.png

uniform1.png

uniform2.png

uniform3.png

uniform4.png

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
ah ok, I think I found the problem?

All files need to have the SAME number!

The icon has the number 28, the TVD the number 30, and the TV number 32.

Try using the same number, the one the face images have, and you should be good to go!

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks on this I try to put them at the next number as it says overwrite and I have so many clothing I didn't know which to put the numbers as

thankyou

Is there SV? Just asking while here

Edit:

I did what you said but now they don't show up in the generator

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Then try giving all things the number 28, the one the variation had.

No, they dont have SV

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love that you are providing more modern clothing, such as the cheerleader and school uniform. Thank you! Can't wait to see what you do next~

xlostlightx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there! Thanks for these, they're great. However, I can't seem to download the Prince nor Princess edits. Mediafire gives me a server error, yet works for all the others. Also, the Dropbox link doesn't work either. ;_; I'd really like the Prince and Princess edits!

gamer_girl09

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was going to mention the dropbox link giving a 404 error but i see someone else has told you about it lol... i cant wait to download those soon. I would do the individual mediafire links but my computer protection won't let me go to the site no mater what....

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Ok, it seems like my dropbox expired so i dont have enough space for the files there. I will put up an optional google drive link once they finished uploading.

As for the media fire links, no idea what happend, but I am glad it works again^^

I will start making new parts next week, look forward to it!  

Farr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Any news on the generator parts link?

Currently im doing a super generator pack with a bunch of parts from various artists.

Your parts were my next goal, but I can wait. //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif

yoshii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
this content is amazing and a godsend for I really need more clothing lines for the game that I'm making, but I'm having a bit of a problem here... I don't know what I have done wrong, I placed each piece on their respective folders on the generator folder.. can anyone help me? I'm new to rpg maker..

asd.png

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@yoshii I think you have placed them in the wrong folders... the SV graphic that is used in the screenshot looks like it should be on the TV sprite. Also it looks like they've been named wrong since the TV sprite on the SV sprite bit looks nothing like the Variation Sprite on the selection bit.... 

yoshii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Kloe I checked the folders where I copied the parts and it matches the name of folders from the file that I downloaded, I even checked the filename of each file and they all have the same numbers. I really am lost here... 

asd4.png

asd2.png

asd3.png

asd.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In tomorrow's video, parallax mapping. I will touch on the palgins of the wonderful @HUDELL
Bleaching my whole head so I can dye it green. Hopefully I don't fry it all off. Pray for me.
Completed my game's menu! :LZScheeze: (Game Title: ⟁False Server)
Also showcasing Galv_ChoicePictures.js by Galv
and,
AKUNOU_Option plugins by Tsutumi Kawahara.
(More details in the video description on YouTube.)

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsammmm