Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
unfortunately for you, such a post will limit who will answer to whatever problem you have.

there are several people here on the forum who usually try to help but refuse to watch videos for different reasons (download limits or personal reasons or others).
I'm one of them - if you want my help, you'll need to write out your problem and give screenshots.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe TW the video? Just 'cause you mentioned wanting to
Not alive
yourself. That might cause problems for some people.

VCraft

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey man.
I'm glad someone backed up your videos.
It's sad to hear that you had to go through a dark place emotionally.
We all humans. I think we all have been there at some point in life. Just keep in mind there are people who loves you and who are willing to support you emotionally as much as possible.

I wish your new youtube channel to grow well! Enjoy the process.
If you are big MK fan - there are lots of videos that you can make about it. Reviews, reactions, tier lists about characters, outfits, fatalities, MK games, videos about some random MK fun stuff :wink: Personally I would love to be subscribed to such channel.
Sometimes a bad event in life leads to an amazing chapter of life.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:
The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.
Our Lore Wizard, Buttercup, just emailed me a draft of one of our in-game lore books, and it's one of my favorites so far. Her books are really bringing a vibrant history to Evergloom!

I've posted it under a spoiler tag called 'A study in 43rd Century Poetry' in our development thread!
Whoops, the corner of my map is as big as GALV's whole demo map xD
wops.PNG
A little more of the CMS. #rm2k #DestinyPatch
QUhhNBK.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirako