Illuminated Badassery: badass, insane, hilarious, twisted... you name it!

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"Steal"? I credited the creator of the sprite, I'm pretty sure.

I got the majority of my sprites from gameclover too, so I don't take credit for any of them; they're all the respective properties of their creators and stuff. I just don't remember every single creator but I'm trying to.

Last edited by a moderator:

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New version (1.2)'s up! Check the change log and whatnot.

RPGMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Going to try this.

Hopefully its good.

Blue Phoenix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I read the review for this on RRR a while back and I was wondering if anything has changed since then. I looks amusing, but the review mentioned something about getting lost often. Have you done something to address that? :)

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In a future update, I might address that, yes. I admit, without the use of a guide, it is rather easy to get lost.

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game has been updated to 1.3. Last major update I plan on doing bar future requests.

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well... no one appears to want DLC, so I'll just head straight into making the sequel in a few weeks, then.

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After looking back, I honestly do think I did really poorly in some areas of the game. I'm really hoping the sequel I'm working on now improves on it overall; compared to what I'm working on right now, I just get this... GIGANTIC feeling of genuine disappointment in myself for making something so flawed when I go back to play this game in short spurts. It's my obligation to make entertaining games for you all; and I'll be damned if this next entry doesn't do just that.

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please read the OP if you are curious as to why the download(s) has(ve) been removed. It is something I would like to get across to any new and/or interested players.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sipangkar