I'm a Master of Science researching RPG Maker games and I want to interview you!

Urashima09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Greetings! My name is Marcus Parreiras, I'm a Brazilian scientist and my line of research is on Digital Serious Games, especially RPG Maker and indie games.

If you are involved in any Serious / Educational Games, or have been involved in the past, please leave a comment or contact me in private!

These interviews will be analyzed and published, with thanks given, in my final report by my university, a Federal Institution that is highly regarded and officially considered one of the best in my country.

Thanks in advance and any comments will be appreciated!

Last edited:

mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ui, é da cefet ele. Not sure if I fit the requirements but I'd love to be a part of it :kaopride:

Urashima09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@mellanny
Sim! haha Mas essa pesquisa está sendo feita também em parceria com a UFRJ

Thanks for your answer! I will send a private message as soon as the search form is ready!

If you prefer, send me through private or email any other means of contact, such as email, discord or Whatsapp number!

- - -

Specified in the main post that you can participate even you have been involved in any Serious / Educational Games in the past!

Thank you all and I would love to interview many people!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Maker Casual. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@Urashima09 We usually discourage members to not post their email addresses due to the number of bots that crawl the website.

Urashima09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks for moving my thread and sorry about the wrong forum.

And I will remove my email address in this case. Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyuubito31