I'm Back! (Sort of?)

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Jubalii, Jul 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jubalii

Jubalii Actual Sheep Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hi everyone!

I was on the forums for a long time, but I kind of let it fall to the wayside thanks to IRL stuff (oof). I looked at my profile and it's been so long since I've done anything to it that it was two jobs ago when I last updated! That's long enough that I consider myself pretty much new again, since I didn't do much more than lurk around here anyway. So I thought I'd introduce myself again, just because I want to make an effort to interact more with the RPG Maker community.

I'm Jubalii, but everyone pretty much calls me JuJu. I'm in my 20s, go by she/they, and I'm mostly a writer. I like using RPG Maker to tell stories that seem more fun if they're interactive; so far I haven't finished anything big, but hopefully that'll change soon (fingers crossed). I mostly use VX Ace, since I adore the DS sprite designs (and how easy they are to edit if I need to copy behavior sprites). I consider making maps something of an after-work relaxation task: just me, Photoshop, and an empty room to parallax as I see fit.

I hope to get reacquainted with the community and talk to y'all soon!

Jaded and Arcmagik like this.
  2. Switz

Switz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If I can ONLY ever have to do Photoshop and RM mapping I'd be in heaven as well. So relaxing zimmed in 200% to get that PERFECT pixel in the perfect spot to enhance your Sprite/tile.

I bet your work shows your dedication. Do you have any screenshots?

Jaded likes this.
  3. Jaded

Jaded Jaded from Seaweed village Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I haven't tried it yet but imagine i will love it too!