Jubalii

Actual Sheep
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everyone!

I was on the forums for a long time, but I kind of let it fall to the wayside thanks to IRL stuff (oof). I looked at my profile and it's been so long since I've done anything to it that it was two jobs ago when I last updated! That's long enough that I consider myself pretty much new again, since I didn't do much more than lurk around here anyway. So I thought I'd introduce myself again, just because I want to make an effort to interact more with the RPG Maker community.

I'm Jubalii, but everyone pretty much calls me JuJu. I'm in my 20s, go by she/they, and I'm mostly a writer. I like using RPG Maker to tell stories that seem more fun if they're interactive; so far I haven't finished anything big, but hopefully that'll change soon (fingers crossed). I mostly use VX Ace, since I adore the DS sprite designs (and how easy they are to edit if I need to copy behavior sprites). I consider making maps something of an after-work relaxation task: just me, Photoshop, and an empty room to parallax as I see fit.

I hope to get reacquainted with the community and talk to y'all soon!

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I can ONLY ever have to do Photoshop and RM mapping I'd be in heaven as well. So relaxing zimmed in 200% to get that PERFECT pixel in the perfect spot to enhance your Sprite/tile.

I bet your work shows your dedication. Do you have any screenshots?

Jaded

Jaded from Seaweed village
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't tried it yet but imagine i will love it too!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddhaXD