SERVICE I'm Back! You can rest now

Russianerrorexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To all the people who thought I would fail because of the amount of work I'm here with 100 secondary quests and a full scenario.
155 quests left will be added in a patch.
I'm here, and happy now, I still need help, I need a musician able to make his own music, I want my game to be unique.

What's the game about?

Eden is a child with his sister, they're orphans. He happens to find her dead in a kind of ritual. Years later he hears about a children trafic and decides to solve the mistery of his little sister. He has mental issues. It happens that the highest religious institution is killing children to keep a monster from destroying the world. Eden discovers during the years through that he was the one who killed his own sister and that the ritual failed creating a doubleganger of his sister but with immense power. He has the choice to do the quests or to live peacefully in his farm or do both. He will meet powerfull allies on his way throuhgt his investigation and help from them. His ultime enemy is the high priestess of the order.
This game is not about innocence but it can be with the farm system. You can take care of your animals and your pets, participate to contests with his animals if his relationship with them are high enough. You have the choice to have peace or war.
Each character will have a back story even the less important ones, I want my game to be deep and researched. I don't want any whole in it. I will be very bossy and ruthless when it comes to the work. I will tell immediatelly if the work corresponds to what I'm expecting.

Another pixel aritist is welcome as well
Thank you for reading this thread
Error.

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A musician you say? are you a musician or do you need help and your looking for a musician?

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I can be in help if you want...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Project Recruitment. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please check the pinned thread and provide any information listed there that isn't already in your post.

Russianerrorexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I was looking for the thread but couldn' find it

Do you create your own music?

Lemonsin

making thingis
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The game is really nice, and really doesn't seem like its gonna die since your very active, so I would like to collaborate with music, are you looking for chiptune music or something else?

Russianerrorexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need music that can make loops during combats or when you're outside. But I don't want music that already exisst, I need a compositor

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I make my own music or when I'm bored I make music from other games...

Russianerrorexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the team, send me your discord and I'll add you

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't use discord

Edit: I don't even have a phone...

Edit: any other ways?

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
G-mail...
let's do G-mail...

Russianerrorexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you have a computer, but no messenger and no discord?...What's preventing you from installing it? It sounds odd

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you have a computer, but no messenger and no discord?...What's preventing you from installing it? It sounds odd

Does it matter? and I'm not trying to be mean but your beginning to make me regret to say I'd help...

Russianerrorexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fine, I'll send you my mail please I hope this is not fishy

Last edited:

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Bendyizzt

It does matter because if people are to work together, they need a fast and efficient way of contacting each other.
And E-mail is not really at the top when it comes to speed or efficiency.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!
I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danysanca