I'm having trouble with recoil damage on skills and a lifesteal skill

StoicRose

muthilda
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
hello! i asked a few of my smart rpg maker friends for help with this first but none of them seemed to be able to help, so i figured id post something here as a last ditch effort. ive been trying to make some skills for my game, but i cant seem to get them to do what i want them to. i know they can work in rpg maker 2k3, because ive seen them in other games, but for whatever reason i cant reverse engineer them. so, heres what im trying to do

- have a skill that deals double the user's attack, but deals recoil damage (im not sure how much i want the recoil to do, but any amount will work for me at this point lol)

- have a skill that deals damage to an enemy, and adds half the damage done to the user's hp

another one i really wanted to do was to have a skill that takes hp from one party member and transfers it to another, but im not sure if that one is possible.

ok quick update i JUST found the absorb checkmark box in the menus, its been sitting right in front of me this whole time lmao

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.
It's nice and breezy as well cool here, no AC needed! But keep you cozy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dannyraymilligan