Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome idea. It levels the playing field for those of us who don't own extra assets or have ability to make assets.

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds fun ^^ I can't really imagine myself making a game with only rtp. Would be nice to see what I can pull off.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it doesn't sound fun to you, don't do it, but if it does, or you think you could learn from it, feel free to join. The more the merrier. :rswt

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Challenge accepted :LZScool:

Good luck with your jam!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop