Two_Stubz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can be with or without antlers, rpg maker mv.

I'm thinking of doing a hunting minigame so i need a deer battler.

If anyone could find something like this it would be nice :)

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just to clarify, do you need a deer battler or a deer enemy sprite? Because, if you're making a hunting minigame, it sounds like you would need an enemy sprite. In that case, it just depends on what style you want.

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nope, I was wrong. sorry.

Two_Stubz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just to clarify, do you need a deer battler or a deer enemy sprite? Because, if you're making a hunting minigame, it sounds like you would need an enemy sprite. In that case, it just depends on what style you want.
ah yes, i forgot to mention that, it's a sprite not an image/battler, i'm just so used to calling the sv sprites battlers

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah yes, i forgot to mention that, it's a sprite not an image/battler, i'm just so used to calling the sv sprites battlers
Oh, in this case, things are much easier! What style of deer do you want? RTP stye? Retro style?

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is going to drive me crazy, I know I saw one, but I have looked through so many things lately I have no idea. I know I saw one that was marimo or similar quality somewhere.

I found this, but I don't think this is what you want.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am pretty confused wheather you need static battler, sv battler or sprite, but here is a very good sprite.

Two_Stubz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is going to drive me crazy, I know I saw one, but I have looked through so many things lately I have no idea. I know I saw one that was marimo or similar quality somewhere.

I found this, but I don't think this is what you want.
Sadly no, but thank you for trying, it's really nice

Alright, does this link work for you? Not sure what their terms of use are, but that seems to work.
Sadly it doesn't, i didn't really wanna reply because i don't wanna make people look for too long.
but if you aren't able to find anything, then how would i go about making one myself?

I am pretty confused wheather you need static battler, sv battler or sprite, but here is a very good sprite.
I need a sideview battler, i know it's specific but think it should be possible

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly it doesn't, i didn't really wanna reply because i don't wanna make people look for too long.
but if you aren't able to find anything, then how would i go about making one myself?
Sadly, I don't know how you would go about making one yourself, but I found another one that I hope will work for you!

Two_Stubz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly, I don't know how you would go about making one yourself, but I found another one that I hope will work for you!
I can¨t seem to enter the site, i think my computer has marked it as a dangerous site, will i get some stuff on my computer if i enter the site?

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can¨t seem to enter the site, i think my computer has marked it as a dangerous site, will i get some stuff on my computer if i enter the site?
No, I'm pretty sure that's the old RPG maker wiki, hold on... This one might work better, as it's not connected through google...

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am dumb. and or have poor reading comprehension.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!
Batch converting .mp3 to .ogg files is making my computer soooo slow!
When you spend hours working on an optional segment that players will only be in for 2 minutes in a single playthrough. That's the life right there.
I had a kernel panic crash on my current computer for the first time after trying out the latest update on a videogame. I think I'm going to wait until the next update before trying it again. This brought back memories of my old computer and laptop in their final days.
My mind is now broken. I just spent over an hour on this stupid issue.
Trying to get a skill to show text depending on enemy ID to show passives.
Well. I tried to call one passive 'Spirit's Way'. See a problem? No? Neither did I until now!
The apostrophe in "Spirit's" ended the text eval... no wonder I kept getting unexpected input errors...I think I'm gonna cry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tink3rer